After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)
The new version is getting really good. Good job.
I don't see anymore that annoying 'critical error' but i still get some random messages (it's not your turn to play, check your connection, quickbattle if off, etc).
A lot of old players prefer the old version, I like it because of the simplicity and lightness ( i really dont like all the visual effects and options of the new version).
What about create a new option called "classic mode" ? Where, when activated, the new flash looks a lot like the older version (light graphics, no extra-options [xp reserve, missions status, cards status, etc], no acess to the solo mode, etc).
A version with simple graphics/animations where all that you can do is play, that would be awesome.