New update
Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
302 messages
New update
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12

Hello all,

After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)

Have fun
« Previous12...2425262728293031Next »

291/302
RowdyOW - Imperator English
Friday 05/08/2011, 00:31

You just couldn't help yourself with that new ad on the battle page, could you?!
It takes forever to load now, and is completely unnecessary. Please do without.
292/302
0 - Pamplona - Titan - Team Swat Português
Monday 08/08/2011, 16:50

Where is kate on the top of the deathmatch room?
it help us alot, rather than the score below...
kate tracks the time much better than the score
please put her back!
293/302
0 - Pamplona - Titan - Team Swat Português
Tuesday 09/08/2011, 02:55

Sometimes she is there... sometimes dont...
what is wrong? is so worse without her on my DM!
294/302
iGraff - Titan English
Tuesday 09/08/2011, 04:47

You know what would make this game even more epic?

If during card battles the full artwork of both characters was shown.
295/302
Kontra K - Titan - E X C A L I B U R Deutsch
Thursday 11/08/2011, 10:46

I really have no clue of what is happening,but some parts of the site are glitching.
I am playing in the new version of the game.
The problems i face are:
Firstly, the friendsfeed is lagging it is loading continuesly but nothing happen only loading of the friendsfeed page and all the rest of the friendfeed page is white*If that helps*.This was a problem i had in the past,but it was fixed,i hope it is nothing serious.
Second, when i press the multiplayer icon and shows to me the game mode rooms most of the times the Game mode names/letters such as "Fight Club,Survivor...etc" are not in their place sometimes are over the boxes where they should be.
Third, i have the same problem with the DM rooms as some other players here every once in a while Kate disappears from the top of the DM players list of some rooms.This problem does not happen everytime i play only sometimes.
Four, when i finish a DM battle the letters of Kate's message like "CrazyCookie wins 2 in a row...etc" are shown like this:
http://imageshack.us/f/692/messagebu.png/

Please check these problems.Thank you.
296/302
Six Nations - Guru - Open Casket English
Thursday 11/08/2011, 11:24

I have some of those problems too cookie
297/302
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Sunday 14/08/2011, 07:08

I got same error like CrazyCookie and somehow i cannot unlocked first mission of Bella Ld
298/302
(LoSTBoY) - Hero Español
Sunday 14/08/2011, 07:44

All we need now is for cheats to be banned
299/302
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Wednesday 17/08/2011, 01:48

I don't think this is a glitch, but this is the only place I found to post my problem.

Strange things are happening ever since the last update... specifically with the Options. I'm a stripped-down player who doesn't like all the bells and whistles - when in a fight, the only box I have checked is for sound effects. (Music is off, animations are off, abilities are off, pill animation is off, etc.) However, since the update the system isn't keeping track of my preferences and instead "resetting" them every time I go to play.

Part of the problem MIGHT be the fact that the game logs me off every time my system idles - I have to log back in with my ID and password much more often than lately. Is there any way for the UR gods to save player preferences? It's getting a touch annoying to have to reclick my fight preferences every time I log in once more. (It's not an "I can't play this game anymore!" problem, but rather a "Boy, this is a pain in the backside!" problem. )
300/302
gofran.salhi - Senior English
Friday 15/03/2013, 18:00

Please help i'm stuck in loading page for houres i refresh and refresh page and nothing happen this is new just happen today any advices ?? thanks any way

« Previous12...2425262728293031Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals