After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)
Think you shouldn't necro threads like this i think the staff will make a separate post here when the new update is ready and fully operational
love the new beta version of UR (currently, it's only for level 50+)
love the solo mission, I can bully weak opp anytime lol! (sorry, just can't resist it)
one main problem is that it takes too long for the CP to do their moves (UR gives 10 minutes for them to do 1 moves, and usually they do their move around 2-5 minutes)
the solo mission is very educative, it starts from weak opp to stronger, gives new player time to learn about UR more.
the new finisher animation also awesome, I saw the Bangers and Uppers, and I laughed so hard when I saw the Uppers one
the Bangers one looks very cool
the ability animation also good, it gives explanation why your opp got + pillz or life, or why you lose some pillz
I also love the notification about my exp reserve is full (so I can use it straight away)
well, one thing for sure, this would makes me busy for few days
good job UR this is a pretty HUGE step
+amazing new finishing move
+ xp reserve notification
0 Solo missions - inactive, but likely nice if only as addition
- too dark (at least in combination with nighttime background, no my screen is not set to be comparatively dark)
- too small a part of the screen used
- all the wrong annoying, time-taking starting settings. At least I can switch that off... mostly. please don't throw all those text at me...
- or at n00bs. I already see it taking even longer for them to do something as they read all that. They should read that before starting to play, especially in time-sensitive tournaments.
- I cannot even speed-up?
- I cannot scroll the mission list at the end (despite it having a scroll bar). [bug, most likely]
And yeah... necroing this thread for this seems unwise. Maybe the staff/moderators can split all of today's posts into a new thread? I mean, they do want feedback if they allow early-access. At least that's what I would interpret into it.
Hmm.. some issues with the new beta version
I played in lost warehouse and I think I lost all of my exp reserve (600 exp reserve)
and I also did not get any exp reserve when I finished one fight in lost warehouse.. (usually I get 50 when lose and 100 exp reserve when I win)
another problem is that when I level up, it shows that my Aigwon Noel 0/3000 when in fact I have 240/3000
P.S: checked, the finishing moves from GHEIST and Sakrohm, not too impressive
for Sakrohm, it might be cool if opp card being kidnapped by an UFO lol..
and GHEIST, make the opp card inside a tube and fill the tube with acid chemical (that would be more makes sense)
I'm enjoying it though one thing is that little icon for whether it's a random/non-random battle was hard to find at first since it was snuck into the far left corner. How about putting it in the center of the top bar so it will be easier to see? So far I've seen La Junta and Junkz overkill animations and got a great chuckle out of them (especially La Junta's.)
What exactly is the level/requirements? i got in and im less then level 50, so it isnt that
I love the green too but like last time i am not fond of it splashing of my screen, what i mean is the time bar its too green
for all the rest i can only say hubba hubba hubba
UR is the absolute bomb again and still
The new solo mode should be great for newer players. It's an excellent took for them to learn the ropes and become accustomed to the game. Great job UR staff!