Zee Deveel Master Wednesday 14/04/2010, 10:39
This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.
1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. Gheist - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
Giantsgiants Master Sunday 22/07/2012, 03:38
No love for Berzerk? Seems like I'm the first one to include them on my list.
5. Ulu Watu
I do not like berzerk clan , ok, they have got some good cards like cortez and spyke , but this clan is not in top five for me.
1.Piranas ( in ELO ) - good pillz manipulation
2. Vortex ( in standard) - bonus of them is awesome
3. Sakrhom - good power ,good attack manipulation , great theme and arts.
4. Nightmare - SOB
5. Bangers plus ambre - power manipulation
Kee_Wee Master Sunday 22/07/2012, 20:47
1. Allstars (Any mode) Power reduction is awesome. Great cards such as Marina and Robb Cr
2. Freaks (DM/Survivor) Very different and take a lot of skill to master, but very fun. Great cards such as Splata Cr, Bogdan and Olga
3.Bangers (DT,DM,Survivor) I love power manip, very cool ghetto themed clan. Great cards such as Blaaster Cr, Beeboy and Vermin N
4.Uppers (DOMINATE ALL MODES) Attack manip of 10 with a low minimum of 3. They kick Montana's ass anyday. Great cards like Zatman, Jackie Cr and Dorian
5. Nightmare (survivor/tourney) SOB :3. Great cards such as Kolos, Ghumbo, Karrion , Kenny , Oshitsune , Glorg etc
1) Uppers good attack manipulation they have good cards for each stars from 5* with Herman, Dorian and Hefty to their 2* with Bianca, Gail Ld, Wendel and Their newest Card Jose Star
2)Montana High attack manipulation also they don't focus on just one type of ability like clans such as Piranas and Junkz (Pillz) Sakrohm (Damage reduction) and Jungo (Life Manipulation)
3) Freaks Good High Power that can easily get their bonus through also they reduce opp life by 2 and they have cards like Varoslav, Olga, Akendram, Bikini Joe Ld and Boris who have 3 or more damage also Piotr who has 2 damage but a min of 0 on his ability
4) Frozn they haven't been out very long but their bonus makes them have awesome Power and damage i look forward to see what they have to offer in the future
5) Vortex Their bonus aids the Frozn bonus also in case of cards such as C Beast, Dregn and Sekutor then can go for the Ko and still get Pillz back if they lose also they have cards like Deea and Dagg who have excellent attack manipulation
LB_Abnormal Titan Monday 23/07/2012, 03:29
1. Nightmare. All sorts of big (or HUGE, in the case of Kolos) monsters, and stop-opposing-bonus is amazingly useful.
2. Berzerk. It's "The Shining" meets uncontrollable psychotic rage--what's not to like? Managed my first (and only) 525 points in Deathmatch with a Berzerk/Nightmare/Ambre deck.
3. Vortex. Cool theme, cool bonus, some of the best artwork in the game. Still saving up for X-0DUS. . .
4. Sakrohm. My first major clan. Like the oddball them, as well as the truly alien aliens (Grax, Skrum, Trimk).
5. Let's give GHEIST some love here. NOT an easy Clan to play, especially since Stop-Bonus beats Stop-Ability. Tremendously satisfying, though, when you can shut down cards (like Kolos or Grax) that you absolutely hate. They're also obscure enough that you can sometimes give your opponent a real surprise: "What do you mean my Kinjo didn't kill you?"
DJuanky Senior Monday 08/10/2012, 17:04
And what about Frozn?
Frozn is just too new and their few cards don't yet put them on many people's list. Plus, they are a quite hard clan to play effectively.
1. Uppers - Easy clan to play with, great cards
2. All Stars - that -2 power is just oh so helpful and they got really great lower star cards
3. Skeelz - just cause their my favorite in terms of art & bios, only if they were less conditional...
4. Piranas - They just got pretty much everything (except DR :mad
5. Vortex - Bonus allows many more opportunities and the art is pretty epic
I like Berzerk so much, they are not too expensive, their bonuses are almost like La junta and FPC, great thing is that it will not be affected by - dame, they will not have 2HKO like LJT or FPC. If they win in rounds 1, 2, 3, the damage is not less, from approximately half to half or more than half for some five star cards. I like their power, just like mad people, they have great power. If you combine both their bonus and basic damage, that is a big number, but even if one of them is lost, they are not too weak because their power is high, and their base dame is not small. , at the moment I write, they have only one 5 power card and abi is -3 opp pw min 3. Their weakness is not based on their ability, you will see not many cards have imba ability, sometimes you will be uncomfortable with their backlash, they are not weak with SoA but they also do not become strong from their ability. The last, i love their color, it's look like crazy warriors
2. Night Mare
4. All Stars