Deathmatch : corrections, improvements and new features
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 13:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Deathmatch : corrections, improvements and new features
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 18/05/2010, 13:52

Hello all,

We’ve just made a new Deathmatch update. No need to report us problems you had before this update if they are in the list below. Of course, if you keep on having the same problems in spite of this update, then report them to us.

The persecution penalty decreases from -10 to -5 points (we like the idea but we also understand that it can be a pain).

The glitch which was throwing us out of DM room and make us join the Fight Club (teleportation glitch) is solved.

The bonus points gained after 4 victories in a raw are reduced from 20 to 15. But the run doesn’t stop there, you’ll keep on wining these 15 points after 5, 6, 7 victories, etc.

New bonus : if you are the first one winning a match in a DM (10 points)

New bonus : if you win a match after a run of 3 or more defeats (15 points)

New bonus : if you make a player lose while he/she was having a 3+ victories run (15 points)

New bonus : if you beat a higher lever player (5 points)

the timer per round is 15 seconds shorter.

Enjoy!
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/114
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 08:54

Looks like they took my suggestion.
82/114
Wraith_ - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 12:46

Hey because of the DM results I time'd out in a fight in the DT

when it as my turn it kept saying no battle with this ID
83/114
RaWr B3 - Senior English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 04:47

I dont think Ambre should be allowed it makes deathmatch a lot harder
84/114
WolverineWX - Hero - Total Fatality
Thursday 24/06/2010, 18:02

I have gotta agree with RaWr B3. Euzebe, i gotta tell you that Ambre really is killing me, literally. you really should ban Ambre. Btw
i was thinking if you could make it more organised. For example each deathmatch room should only consist of players whose levels are between a certain range. now you see this can make deathmatch a whole lot more simpler for new players. Take for example the beginner rooms.

Thx
85/114
UM_CK - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 10:14

@wolverine but if we did that then certain players wouldn't get a match I mean DM has about 150 players in a good day and in groups of 16 random players. So if there's a bunch of level 20-30's they'll get full rooms whilst if there's some level 50-60 they might only get 6 players in a DM.

The only thing that I would like to see is the point system rearranged, I mean come on I almost finished lower then people who had 1/1/3 when I had 3/0/1 which mine is clearly better. It is so irritating when I do finish behind someone who has a worse record then me. As it makes winning games pointless if i'm gunna come behind someone just because the've lost a lot of games.
86/114
Yami Prem - Titan English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 10:43

Hehe, personally, I don't mind if I don't finish in the top three. The 50 BP per win is enough to keep me playing Deathmatch. Plus, now we gain 75 BP bonus at the end for just playing which is a nice treat.

All in all, I am happy with Deathmatch.
87/114
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Thursday 01/07/2010, 11:35

*sigh* is the time out glitch happening to anyone else? after a round i was sure to win, and then the screen to wait that appears after a round( there's another time bar in between each rounds) appears and after it times out, i timed out as well...
88/114
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 01/07/2010, 16:14

@ spreader : it also happen to me
89/114
Xthe_fallenX - Novice English
Thursday 01/07/2010, 16:32

Yep im timing out all over with no reason i choose my card and it decides i didnt and i get timed up until today i had 100% fairplay
90/114
Kullikidd - Senior - Swerve™ English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 06:08

They should put a chat in deathmatch mode!!!

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals