Enter the Legend

Enter the Legend
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
501 messages
Enter the Legend
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/
« Previous12345678910...5051Next »

31/501
--Shanester-- - Guru English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 17:40

@Fraggle

Will other clans get legendary characters?
32/501
Out Of Style - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 17:53

Thank you guys.
33/501
The Feared - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 17:58

Thanks!
34/501
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:00

Ghumbo's mission will actualyl be the hardest one. Everyone will be expecting it from DTs to Survivor to ELO... People that actually don't care about it will be able to do a lot of mind games. Good luck everyone
35/501
WMD_Trooper - Legend Português
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:03

Thank you for feeding the rich, really. Who has money can:

- Do the missions by buying LOADS of Candy Jack and Timmy
- Get richer by selling them in bulk (Timmy over 8k right now)

People who dont have clintz can just suck on their tumbs, or waste their money on a couple Timmy and sell them later for a penny.

Really, can't you do something that is far to all? This is rubbish. Only feeding the ones who already have it all.

I've just played a guy with 2 Timmy on Lost Warehouse. He won the 2 rounds and left. I couldn't do jack sh!t. You call this missions?
36/501
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:05

@sna7ch:
- You dont have to buy LOADs, you need just one.
- You dont have to buy, you can use one from a friend.
- Peoples are excited so the prices are rising. Just wait a few days.
- We are aware of "abuse" in the lost warehouse, we are going to look at it and fix the situation.
37/501
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:10

I know I can do it with just ONE. That's not the point. If you see, I have all the non-CRs. The thing is people are abusing from it in lost warehouse, by using more than one and by leaving after giving damage and winning rounds. That's the abuse. Feeding the rich is an outcome of this, since you can use a full deck of Candy Jack or Timmy.

It's not acceptable that people with money will win more money from this and have a much better shot than the ones who don't have much money. I have all the characters I need, but one of each.
38/501
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:13

Timmy @14k now. Woohoo. Make him a Cr, that would be nice.
39/501
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:17

Simple solution: make all decks containing doubles invalid for missions.
40/501
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket ελληνικά
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:21

Oh lawd~
Bonnie, come to me, baby~
You other three can stay away, 'cause ya suck~

« Previous12345678910...5051Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals