Enter the Legend

Enter the Legend
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
501 messages
Enter the Legend
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/
« Previous12345678910...5051Next »

41/501
0 - Pamplona - Titan - Never give up Português
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:21

What sna7ch said is unfortunatelly true, timmy's price rose about 1300-1500% in some hours
and people who dreams to make its mission have to spend all month alowance on packs to get it or get money to afford
wait until people start Oshitsune or ghumbo's missions... their price will reach the space
42/501
Deify - Novice English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:27

Just get Timmy from a guildie or friend for your mission ... you don't have to buy him.
43/501
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:28

The mission abuse in the lost warehouse was always present no new situation there but maybe more urgent now

i do think that the price increase is something that would have to be considered as making a card not CR but close to that

so maybe install a non sale moment like with Cr and then release the card for trade and sale again two days after the new mission is available
44/501
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:28

Will the missions that we complete first time around stay for the second try if we don't do them all.
45/501
Fatecalling - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:31

Either you have or you don't.lmao...i'm loving this:Can't wait til Junta, All Stars and Fangpi come out.lol...silly collectors.
46/501
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:38

Fraggle, what about the people who aren't uber rich and don't have uber rich friends who will let them borrow Ghumbo? These missions should be do-able by nearly everyone. Like, the missions should just be Nightmare related like 'win 100 rounds with nightmare' instead of making newb/poor players struggle to get these ultra expensive cards.
47/501
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:40

Timmy´s price is already falling slightly again, he will be affordable within two or three days, i bet.

Oshitsune and Ghumbo? Not so much.
48/501
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:43

Wow dont care what y'all think i love this idea. been waiting for summat like this to bring me back to liking UR. not too keen on the no sell idea but it makes it more special and i understand the need for it.

also is there going to be a lot of legendary characters or just one or two for each clan? will they be released one every othe week like normal characters or is this a monthly thing?

sorry for my impatience but i really like the look of this new release...now to find some Nightmare cards...........
49/501
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:46

======= IMPORTANT =======
Missions are no longer actives if you hand contains doubles (whatever the room).
50/501
_Mr-I_ - Senior Português
Saturday 20/11/2010, 18:48

Waiting for Rescue legend ... Dr.House lol

and when will new Ld relase

« Previous12345678910...5051Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals