Enter the Legend

Enter the Legend
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
501 messages
Enter the Legend
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/
« Previous12345678910...5051Next »

71/501
-2F-Bourbon - Novice Deutsch
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:18

Seriously, what are you guys bragging about? If people have loads of money, it's because they earned it. If someone decides to buy up every Frankie Hi on the market, is he not entitled to do so if he has the clintz to do it? I agree that you should finish a match, even when you have acquired your mission points, but I don't agree you should ban double decks from missions in Lost Warehouse or anywhere else.
72/501
TS Arteminis - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:20

Agreed to DecadeW too, the faster those 4 are released, the nearer I am to Skeelz and Vortex Ld xD
73/501
TS Arteminis - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:21

Agreed to DecadeW too, the faster those 4 are released, the nearer I am to Skeelz and Vortex Ld xD
74/501
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:23

"LD missions really waste plenty of time

banning doubles and making missions consecutive (mission unlocks when the prevoius one is accomplished) forces you to play an insane amount of battles in a short time.

mission 1 requires around 20 battles, cause you can´t always draw the mission card on your hand
mission 2 takes about 200 battles, assuming you win everytime you get Timmy on your hand
mission 3 takes 120 ?
just to sum up, you need to play around 600 battles within a month using exclusively Nightmare and their bans, quite boring and too much for my social life.
whoever manages to get a LD card has to invest so many hours, and to avoid this i can´t only think on saving your own progress after the deadline has passed .

anyway it is a nice addition, and let me congratulate you for chosing the correct way of releasing this feauture instead of placing a Vortex on the webpage and leaving some weeks for specultaions "
Agreed. It would've been better if we could do all the missions together not one after another.
75/501
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:25

Woah Timmy just been reduced to 15. Thanks UR staffs this makes it less time consuming.
76/501
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:29

Looks like the requirements for each mission have gone down quite a bit.
77/501
-2F-Bourbon - Novice Deutsch
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:34

Also, let's make it fun, every Timmy in lost warehouse gets my Cassandra or Dorian thrown at his face
78/501
papi61795 - Master - the lower class! English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:34

Just noticed this

Bonnie Ld,
Hawkins,
Tula,
Hawkins Noel

8 star half deck for Piranas...Imagine the possibilities
79/501
frozen_rage - Senior English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:38

I really want a Skeelz lendry i got all the cards
80/501
Darhart - Imperator - Los del Carmelo English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:39

A very big THANK YOU to staff for reading our comments and making LD missions doable by everyone

« Previous12345678910...5051Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals