Flash version AS3-1.0.1: corrections, improvements, optimization
Friday 07/01/2011, 10:39
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Flash version AS3-1.0.1: corrections, improvements, optimization
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 10:39

Hello all,

A new flash version has just been released with some changes compared to the 1.0 version of last Tuesday:

Corrections:
. Kate talks to you through a special popup (DM recap for example).
. Pillz indicator shows the right number of pillz left if you use the fury.
. The welcome text is back in your own language.
. The «by KO» is shown again.
. The «free pillz» is not counted on the played characters if you have hidden it.
. We’ve done a major optimization on the loading time of the players list (before and after a fight, etc.)

Additions:
. You can adjust the music and sound volume.
. You can deactivate the doors animations.
. You can settle the flash on a lower quality for the graphics to make it faster.

Enjoy!
« Previous123456789Next »

31/87
Xenigma - Titan English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 04:09

Been having a lot of glitches occur with the new client. Mission prompts pile up in strange ways (particularly unlocked missions showing before completed missions), the play screen darkens as if mid-animation so I can't click on anything (and thus time out, trying to refresh forces resignation), getting stuck on infinite auto-searches which apparently place me into games and give me time-out losses that I don't see until they're over, and deathmatch results running off the screen so you can't close them.

Feature-wise I don't mind the new client, but it seems incredibly unstable and is ruining my play experience as a result.
32/87
SavetheKinna - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 05:11

I like the new flash version but there are a lot of bugs. Huge number of error messages. opponent searches that go on and on but if you try to re-fresh it tells you you have timed out and takes away 20 points in DT. and finally...when you start a match with 2 minutes or less in the DT and finish after the time ends you dont get your points.
33/87
EmAndroX - Senior English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 09:54

I have a small tiny teeny problem: i had no problem with the older versions of this game, i've been playing this game for almost 4 years now so i know it for sure yet the new system managed to delay all of my matches, to really annoy me and all because it seems to continously believe that my internet connection is screwed and i can assure you it's not and all that in DM's, so please make it stop yanking my chain cause i've just about had it. either fix it or lose it
34/87
HxH killua - Guru English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 10:33

I experienced a bug a while ago... i have a game that my screen was blurred (just like when selecting a character, the background is blacked(blurred) )... i can't select anything so i reloaded the page and i lost by default
35/87
krokmithaine - Titan - La famille de Don Vincenzoo English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 11:26

BUG Sometimes (rare), i have matches that replay its last round. Counting points 2 times. Especially bothersome in ELO, when it is a win no problem but when i lose it happens that i lose 2 times the points. But this was happening with the previous version also. Maybe not Flash AS problem.

BUG Again on both versions i have the background image that is offseted (too high and too much left). And it occurs always and forever

PERSONNAL BUG Otherwise the speed of the (browser) Flash is very slow and unsmoothy on my machine. That explain why i play most of the time with the iphone App. But this speed problem doesn't occur in other flash swfs when i surf the web. Does anyone has an idea on what i should do to fix this issue? (i have the latest flash plugin and it happens on firefox and chrome)

NICE TO HAVE Please add a tournament clock and a deathmatch clock in the iphone app (dynamic ones)

On the other hand i found the AS3 version very cool and it really improve the overall experience. Great job team!!!! BTW is there some new AS3 stuff for developers? would like to play around with code
36/87
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 13:45

There is still an issue with Deathmatch . Kate's post-game notification box is still unclosable , meaning you can't continue playing right away , but have to reload the page instead . something deathmatch players probably don't want to have to do , what with it interfering with getting the first win 10 point bonus .
37/87
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 20:36

Is the guild next to your name new?
38/87
xNipple - Novice English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 21:20

Nice improvements.
Is the Dm window thing fixed yet?
It only happens when there's over 6 people in the room i think...
39/87
Xenigma - Titan English
Monday 10/01/2011, 00:13

One suggestion, the loading bar only seems to show increments of 25%. Would be nice if it showed other percents so it doesn't look like it's freezing in the event of a slow load.
40/87
scottieevil - Colossus - Italian session English
Monday 10/01/2011, 04:17

Minor glitch, post fight mission counter pop-ups - some are in English (my selected language), some Spanish, and one was either Italian or my Spanish is rusty

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals