Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17
LOA Daigon - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17

Greetings.

The moderators currently online have seen dozens of reports come in in the past hour. There is definitely something odd going on right now, yes. The admin staff is looking into it. I expect that it will resolve itself in a little while, but in the meantime, here are two quick fixes that I hope will help:

1) Go to adobe.com, and make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.

2) Clear out your internet cache. (How to do so depends on your browser.)

Log out, then log back in. That fixes most tech issues. If that doesn't help, and you've LOST something as a result, you need to contact Customer Support, via the green ? tab in the upper right. (If you haven't lost anything, and it's simply an annoyance, please be patient, and let the admins work their magic. ;-] )

Also - Keep an eye on here the Staff Announcements. The admins will post when the glitches have been fixed, or provide an update with further instructions.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!!
Daigon
« Previous12345678Next »

31/76
Generation 8 - Senior English
Thursday 03/03/2011, 21:00

I've lost about 2 games in the last day or so, and I'm pissed. I downloaded the new flash player 10.2 yesterday, and that's when I started getting the "an error occurred while downloading the data" error. It does it in the middle of a game, and then the status will show up as "...". I have to refresh the page and then go back into the battle and then it shows the last battle of the last cards we used, which takes up lots of the time I have to use my next turn. Then by the time it's over it goes back to the main page where It's my turn to play my card, and my time is expired and I lose. I've got several losses from this and it's annoying the hell out of me. As I have lots more wins then losses, and now it's building up.
32/76
mesoshiny - Legend - Gilden sind nicht so mein Ding English
Friday 04/03/2011, 13:15

Tuesday's tombola failed to give me my 'lucky number' clintz:

Tuesday 01/03/11
HackionSTx has won:
Marlysa Cr
The lucky number was 1.
The prize giving is underway:
33/76
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 04/03/2011, 15:41

A couple glitches happened today. First the DT I was in, gave me double points for the same match that I won. Second, I completed a Death Match and left to join an event lobby, I got into the first match I was doing there, when UR sucked me right out of the match, charging me with a leave, and put me back into the DM lobby. That was really annoying.
34/76
Noumpsy_LoU - Guru English
Friday 04/03/2011, 17:26

Im playing DM right now to get my Bonnie Ld, but after every couple of matches the game wil come up with "The Quick Battle system is currently not working, please try again later." and then ill need to wait for that DM to finish and then get to a new where this will happen again. Even though i could be winning more matches and actually winning some clintz.

please fix this
35/76
crashconklin - Titan - la guilde du nouveau monde English
Friday 04/03/2011, 21:20

I have a complaint I spent about 2 thousand clintz at the market for low cost characters and haven,t as yet recieved them .
36/76
Mystic Ranger - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 05/03/2011, 04:23

Anyone experiencing a private sale glitch(unable to set price and hence cannot sell)?
37/76
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 05/03/2011, 13:45

Another glitch..
I played the game just now, my opp moves, they still have 28 seconds left, and then they told me the battle time out (I though my opp leaves) and then they said I lost
wth.. it should be my won and now I got -20 points
browser: google chrome

opp: Raeth, Scubb 6 pillz 4 life
me: Prince Jr, Samantha, 7 pillz, 10 life
my opp use Scubb I will use Prince Jr, it's already a win for me

I will stop playing Ur until this issues and glitches fixed, thanks
38/76
Infiniti - Guru English
Saturday 05/03/2011, 13:57

I timed out when it says it still have 40 secs lefted
39/76
valkyina - Imperator English
Saturday 05/03/2011, 14:32

I am experiencing the private sale glitch as well >_
40/76
Dark_Wraith - Senior English
Saturday 05/03/2011, 19:57

I have the private sale glitch too......it has really put all trading on hold.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals