The War Rages On

The War Rages On
Friday 25/03/2011, 11:23
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
The War Rages On
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 25/03/2011, 11:23

The carefree days are over. Sweet Rosen is obliged to leave her forest to fight alongside the Roots riding on a giant sparrow. Copper's aunt Martha throws herself into the fray and Neil joins forces with the Junkz, despite his delicate condition. The Vortex Clan have got a tough job ahead of them, especially with people like Negodz on their side, who’s using the war to traffic in future technology...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

21/45
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 26/03/2011, 17:11

If at any moment an errata should take place its on Rosen

make her a 8/4 or 7/5 and she wouldnt be OP but she would indeed be a good choice for Roots fans

we waited over a year if i am not mistaken since Ojibway came out , for a 5 star Roots

and this is what you offer us ??

cards dont have to be fit for elo to be adding something good to the game they even may be OP in Elo and get a (perma) ban but Roots deserves some plateau on which they can compete it aint Elo it Aint Dt so where does that leave them in DM and the fightclub ?? I would rather see em kick some butt in Survivor then

the rest are awesome cards you brought us , all three in all formats of the game adding something

for the love of Roots bring us salvation and errata Rosen

untill then this is a dead bird to me
22/45
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 26/03/2011, 17:51

Here here piminizzzta

although we will accept Rosen as a decent card for Roots
she really is nothing special for them

and the fact she is a 5*, means they will have to pump out the beltran's and nahi's (any decent unbanned card) to fit her in
so saad
23/45
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Saturday 26/03/2011, 22:08

MUST
GET
NEIL
24/45
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/03/2011, 23:44

Do we always have to wait for another clan Leader to come out before we get a good card?
25/45
The_HoAx - Hero English
Sunday 27/03/2011, 01:39

Basically M-Bison.
26/45
Zi76 - Hero - The Cunning Gambit English
Sunday 27/03/2011, 07:52

An interesting mix this week.
27/45
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 27/03/2011, 13:37

Nice cards! Rosen is ok, though I wouldn't mind if she was a 8/4 but she would've been banned immediately.
About Neil, well, I don't see why do people think that he is great, his ability is nice and everything but isn't really fitting for 5*. Well, he's great in survivor for sure, but not for elo.
Martha is awesome! She's basically a Rowdy, and everyone knows how awesome Rowdy is. SoA doesn't hurt that much, she's got 6 power Why is she the cheapest of the new cards? :s
Negodz is ok, his damage is great so anything better than what he is would've been op for 2*. He's a mini C Beast. It's a 2*, so give him a break.
28/45
samjs - Veteran - Black Dawn Pirates English
Sunday 27/03/2011, 20:43

Bit disappointed with these sad I was so excited about Vortex new release but meh always next time and has there not been a Freaks release for ages
29/45
Cashtrion_HoA - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 27/03/2011, 21:10

Pyro...
30/45
The_HoAx - Hero English
Sunday 27/03/2011, 21:20

There was a Freaks release 4 weeks ago.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals