Black Humor

Black Humor
Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Black Humor
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58

After having tried out various partners, it seems that Crassus has finally found the perfect assistant. Bikini Joe Ld arrived in town full of expectations and hoping to make everyone cry…with laughter. And perhaps with the support of the other Freaks he might at least one day manage to stop crying!
Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 15th.
« Previous123456Next »

21/52
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 09:51

On top of Lara's suggestions:

make the cards unique, as in something the clan doesnt have... Freaks already had an effective protect:bonus and Rescue already had effective dr's

in my eyes legendary' should be:
-not overpowered yes not overshadowed (like Bella Ld)
- on par with some staples but unique, something new to try out with the clan (e.g +life in Montana clan or +pillz in Jungo etc)
- hard(ish) to get...they are a reward for players who put effort in, and while i myself will admit it gets boring doing lots of missions, the end product is worth, it just to know you are one of a few who have the card....not one of the whole community like with Bikini Joe Ld

thats not asking alot, just refining the term Legendary to mean something.

bella - completley overshadowed by Sharon is every aspect, without the condition would have made her MUCH better...while not making her too powerfull
kreenk - i like, hes not OP not UP just usable in his own right
bonnie - this is why people complain about Ld's, you went overboard on the OP-ness of this card. tut tut tut
dudley - like kreen, he is usable
gail - good example of where Ld goes right
scott - usable yes, unique, not in a million years.
bikini joe - i like hiim, but he is just too easy to get!
22/52
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 10:15

@ magus
some LD missions Can be Done in Training rooms except for a "win X fights using this Clan"
23/52
100th - Titan English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 14:23

I'm so sick of people saying legendary cards shouldn't be over powered, I can understand Urban-rivals mistaking the words 'legendary' with 'pathetic' it's easily doable in today's society but now almost everyone has rightfully pointed out that these cards are not 'legendary' but in fact only for collection purposes and they still release another card that looks like it's biological father was Bob Joby, stat wise.

I'd like to remind you what happens when you don't listen to people who actually play your game, you get an 'ELO situation' I don't think the 'ELO situation' needs explaining, you can see the damage you did when you had one of your amazing ideas and when through with it. Hows about you listen to your players this time and actually release something 'legendary'?

Will this comment go through? No because I'm M-bison and my freedom of speech on forums went out the window.

Meh true hurts.
24/52
ManOfGrapes - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 14:49

*Quest for Bikini Joe Ld*
could u guys help me out with this
25/52
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 16:27

Somehow i think the best mission set will be like Bonnie Ld, only 1 spesific card is needed, it just feel more fair for me since newbies also have possibilities to earn LD, i know the price will inflate but there are possibilities they have card required in their collection

player with more complete collection can use Dalhia, Smokey Cr and Hawkins ; on the other side ppl that cannot afford them can use cheaper substitute (like Andsom and Hawkins Noel)
and also doesnt involved ELO in there (Bella Ld), since ELO need more spesific deck, and not everyone can make ELO deck (and win by using that deck )

some ppl will feel proud to have card although some ppl will think its a fail card since ppl effort different one from another

since UR is a game, let just think it as a game, i know some business involved in UR, but at the end, UR is a game which main purpose to have fun

and also Ld mission make some card "abandoned' being used, who would think card like Twyh, Denise and Hawkins Noel will be used frequently (and can be deadly if being used properly)

and also i am always believe every card have its function, no matter how bad its stats
26/52
mihalll7_UM - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 16:27

So that's why I was overspammed with Freaks with Twyh on top yesterday

btw, just won 28-0 using Freaks/Jungo

kinda dissapointed with the missions
just 4? looks like a joke...
27/52
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 19:13

"kinda dissapointed with the missions
just 4? looks like a joke..."
Well he is a clown..
28/52
Hammer-TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 20:21

I wish all LD cards required extensive missions. The last two were way too easy to get. It kind of spoils the fun.
29/52
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 20:28

Agreed bison, shocked your post got accepted.
30/52
-yuuko- - Veteran English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 09:37

Yup, its pretty easy these new missions.
but for people who keeps complaining about them, hey you know what they say be careful what you wish for
if I remember correctly doing the unmodified dudley missions were hell to do

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals