Black Humor

Black Humor
Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Black Humor
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58

After having tried out various partners, it seems that Crassus has finally found the perfect assistant. Bikini Joe Ld arrived in town full of expectations and hoping to make everyone cry…with laughter. And perhaps with the support of the other Freaks he might at least one day manage to stop crying!
Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 15th.
« Previous123456Next »

31/52
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 14:19

Bison, if he isn't crying or troll he's........not online.

We get enough good cards every other week, we don't need more. If you don't like LD cards or ELO then don't use them/play in that room. It's pretty simple, yet it seems people still haven't figured it out.

Will this comment go through? Yes, because M-bison freedom of speech on these forums should go out the window.

Meh TRUTH hurts
32/52
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 14:27

This mission was way too easy. There definitely needs to be some level of difficulty.
33/52
HotShot888 - Guru English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 15:31

I have to disagree with Bison. Ld cards shouldn't be OP or staples, otherwise new players will have hard time catching up. And no, Bonnie Ld isn't staple, she's 3rd, if not 4th best 2* in the clan.

I agree that the ELO change was terrible, but I remember them saying that players were actually asking for more competetive ELO, and that's why they increased life points.

So how about... Players can vote not only for banning specific cards, but also for the amount of life for next week, ranging from 10 to 15?

Rofl no, that's a terrible idea
34/52
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 16:51

Agree with yuuko,i reminded when ppl complaint about rossa mission (since Montana main pwr isnt HKO) and also original dudley mission
but its a human nature to feel not satisfied,so i am really appreciated ur staff to make it as balanced as they can

it will be a hardly mission to satisfy all ur player out there since everyone have different purpose,wish & determination

cheers
35/52
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 21:26

@Botshot and M-Bison, How about the players are let in charge for a few weeks about everything else but the card releases? Give the developers a nice long summer break for once, And let them back to their work after a good rest on everything, ready to make the game better for all of us.

Nah, that's a junk idea.
36/52
AJ_Cooper - Master - Dragons Dominant Emperors English
Sunday 17/04/2011, 21:37

Make an Ulu Watu LD card, please!!!
37/52
Fatecalling - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Monday 18/04/2011

Best thing about LDs..

they make collectors have to PLAY in order to get them..

and those who only use a few clans with pride...well, it gives us a challenge, whether simple or hard, to accomplish revolving around the clans we typically play with with pride.

i say KUDOS to the idea of LDs, even if they aren't OP or whatever people wish for the most
38/52
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 18/04/2011, 00:20

Meh.. some people love to messing around
I draw Oren (and I need +3 life mission)
my opp draw Hugo, and 3 Uppers

he wants to mess around and he full pillz his Hugo
and I dr it with veenyle
lol! that's so funny
39/52
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Monday 18/04/2011, 03:57

Bikini Joe Ld was released only two weeks, not a month, after Scott Ld. Is this going to be the trend from now on? I'd love a new Ld card every two weeks (then it'd be a new release every week, either four cards to buy or one Ld to earn); so it'd be nice to know if this is how they're going to be released from now on.
40/52
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 18/04/2011, 12:15

Going off the rotor,

is Dudley Ld up for another round once scott is past his due date?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals