The Dangers of Greed

The Dangers of Greed
Friday 13/05/2011, 12:04
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
148 messages
The Dangers of Greed
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 13/05/2011, 12:04

After his first foray onto the streets of Clint City, Dudley Ld is back in town scouring the candy stores, determined to stuff himself with anything that, close up or from a distance, bears the slightest resemblance to candy! But Candy Jack has scattered his stock all over town and the greedy pig is going to have a job finding them!Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 29th.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

41/148
girofdoom - Senior - Dub Crew English
Friday 13/05/2011, 19:22

Woooo
42/148
XC MrBrooking - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 13/05/2011, 19:31

I get the reasoning behind it, but I enjoyed the Ld cards are something to do for people who already have 99% of the total collection. Starting players still have a lot of new activities and other cards to strive for, while for me it''s nothing but a grind to the next 70K collector.

I''m just saving, if you want to to keep people of all levels interested, it might be a smart idea to not let everything be available and some of these Lds to be more long quest lines rather than one afternoon off with some 2k cards.
43/148
Project Soul - Hero English
Friday 13/05/2011, 19:49

Aww :/ his previous missions was so difficult compared to this one, i mean the Ghumbo 2 hko mission took me hours of playing they should give the people that already own dudley some kind of extra reward or something.
44/148
IquerZyzyx - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 13/05/2011, 20:11

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13rd!!!!
45/148
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 13/05/2011, 20:39

Less mission and less time to finish it,looks balanced to me
somehow i think its nice to have breaktime from new ld. Why ?

1.ppl who missed dudley in first time can achieved it now (and doesnt need wait for 1 years to this chance)
2.ld comes unexpectedly,not all ppl have Ghumbo-Oshitsune-Timmy (spesific character),with mission pattern from Bonnie Ld-Dudley Ld rerun,ppl can use complementary card to finish the mission
3.I must admit with new ld mission set kinda less chalengging,but despite of it,looks more balanced for all

4. I am rarely meeting forfeiting opp in ld mission time,compare with first dudley released,many ppl forfeit to finish their mission asap.Kinda annoying right ? Now since possibilities to draw ld mission card bigger (due to more selection) the number of forfeiting reduced much
but 2 weeks kinda short,i hope it only applied to old ld,i am affraid if it also applied to new ld,ppl will feel sudden urge to get it asap and all ppl will using mono clan (kinda bit boring)
46/148
Outward Bound - Senior English
Friday 13/05/2011, 21:42

How to see LD missions:

Hover cursor over 'Missions' tab at the top of the screen, in the drop down menu click on 'Legendary Missions'.
Hover cursor over the desired available LD and the missions are shown along with your progress in the missions.

Alternatively:

Click on the 'Missions' tab at the top of the screen.
Sub-section of the missions is called 'Legendaries', click on 'Expand' then all completed, partially completed or available LD missions drop down.

Sorry to spell it out, but it's pretty surprising how many people are asking when it is so easily accessible...
47/148
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 13/05/2011, 22:27

You’ve completed the Mission: Hungrier Than Ever!
Inflict 150 Damage with the Nightmare
You’ve won 10 Credits and 20 mission points.
48/148
canopusHOA - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 13/05/2011, 22:53

They can't release new LDs every time, because then the new people or those who missed the last one won't ever be able to get the older ones. But maybe instead of having one LD out at a time, they could have 2 or more out at all times.
49/148
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Friday 13/05/2011, 23:04

Agreed MrBrooking
i was starting to get bored until the missions started, and the legendary missions just upped the prizes.
50/148
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 00:32

This does cheapen Dudley Ld somewhat.They should be renamed casual characters.

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals