Click here if you forgot your password.

Wild at Heart

Wild at Heart
Friday 20/05/2011, 11:47
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Wild at Heart
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 20/05/2011, 11:47

Wild at HeartDo you believe in love at first sight? Taylor and Lola do. From the very first moment they laid eyes on each other, they knew they were made to live together, united in their love of Rock n' Roll and adventure. But what they didn’t then know was that one day they would join the Berzerk clan and fight alongside Melanie, the chamber-maid and Gus, the rat-catcher. Together they’ve joined forces with the other Berzerk members and are all set to make their opponents quake in their boots.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

31/48
F4tb01_vn - Titan - .G.N.O.L English
Saturday 21/05/2011, 13:36

Hey, i'm waiting for UR's Oni, a demon of Japanese. It is also red, very consistent with Berzerk ! hehehe !
32/48
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 21/05/2011, 16:55

Is Lola the Lola from Eadh's bio.
33/48
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 21/05/2011, 18:04

Lol.. so no backlash in this release?
good job UR

Taylor 7/7 SOB.. looks neat, but not overpower 7 power is ok for a level 5 card, SOB also helps him to win against +/- attack clan
I didn't mention it's 7/9 because that's hardly 9 if you cannot KO with it.

Lola is also pretty neat, losing and gain +3 life is pretty helpful in Berzerk because you cannot win everytime with Berzerk
play Lola against low level card such as Lea and Lehane etc (that has 1 or 2 damage), and you even gain 1 life!

Melanie is a pretty interesting card
introducing new ability many of us predict
many power reducer now going to have new enemy, and - power advantage over + power become gone and both balanced
however, GHEIST is still on loose with their Toro and Rolph as the ability could be negated by SOA

Gus is the only meh card, another Burger, and we know not many use Burger except they are on budget
maybe for new player who wants to use Berzerk cheap card

overall, I am satisfied with this release, no backlash, no complaint from me
if you notice, I did not go for their bonus.. I'm thinking their bonus as additional bonus which is not essential (especially on Taylor case)
34/48
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Saturday 21/05/2011, 23:20

I like this release a lot! The cards look quite good but none of them are over powered. This makes bezerker seem much more exciting.
35/48
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 22/05/2011, 01:56

UM she's not, there is no mention of Eadh at all in hers.
36/48
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Sunday 22/05/2011, 14:52

Take Beef and Esther off and Put Lola and Taylor on the clan page plz

Norman can stay because he owns the clans hide out

and Berzerk are the second clan who's HQ does not belong to the Clan Leader (first being Pussycats and Pink Club belonging to Betty)
37/48
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Sunday 22/05/2011, 17:32

It has been ages since a 5 starred character with 7 power and massive damage with SOB from above was released

Taylor he is the MAN and considering what UR is offering us next to such raw stats

the new protection : power and backlash abilities , they are handing us the future of UR on a silver platter here

this game is evolving in a very attractive way, Elo wise and also clan wise and the balance between them

i wear a lot of hats all the time , one of them is being taken off now
38/48
URHunter - Titan English
Monday 23/05/2011, 08:29

I still like cards with no ability. I think they are essential to slow down complexity creep.
39/48
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Monday 23/05/2011, 18:26

Melanie would be seen alot in ELO with her ability
40/48
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 03:26

So when r there gonna character missions for the Berzerk?

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals