New Concept

New Concept
Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New Concept
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07

Kreenk returns, determined to tag every wall in Clint City. This time round he’s offering us some Conceptual Tagging: he’s planning on decorating the town with caricatures of Polit officials dressed up as rappers. His sprinting abilities are certainly going to be put to the test!!Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 10.
« Previous123456789Next »

11/87
BrancuzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz Deutsch
Friday 10/06/2011, 14:38

Yes finally, i didn't play ur the first time he came, and now i can get him
but it is stupid to fight against other Bangers because the one who begins, usually wins
12/87
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 10/06/2011, 16:55

Why are the missions so incredibly easy to get now... I would prefer if all the LD cards were better than Bonnie Ld but the missions would be as challenging as they were when Dudley's missions weren't nerfed.
13/87
Medivh - Guru English
Friday 10/06/2011, 17:16

People were asking why the missions were too hard. UR made the missions easier. People still complained. UR made them even easier. The mass would not be satisfied. UR made the missions no challenge. And now everyone's wondering why they're all easy. This is just, ugh.
14/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/06/2011, 17:18

What is whit all of you people complaining about missions being too easy??? What do you want? If you want cards that are hard to get, than here is the mission for all of you:
"Win 3000000 fights" and you will win enough clintz to buy Lyse Teria Cr...
I think these missions for Kreenk are well balanced. By introducing KO mission, it is prevented to be finished in Lost Warehouse... Also, to win 20 FIGHTS (not rounds) with Bangers, takes also a lot of time and effort...
So I don't see nothing wrong with these missions... UR KEEP IT UP
15/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/06/2011, 17:21

And also, I think that majority of people are happy with these missions. It is just that usually, people who whine and complain are much louder than those who don't...
16/87
Fapfap - Titan - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Friday 10/06/2011, 17:27

Give us bonnie plz ty
17/87
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Friday 10/06/2011, 17:50

Get Kreenk Ld now if you don't have him already . he's the best banger for Type 2 . his missions this time around are easier (something i hope will continue - many of the Lds so far , kreenk included when he was first available have required specific characters to complete missions with , who had vastly inflated prices , the main gripe with the Ld missions players have had i think) , so there's no excuse for not winning yourself this great card .

also polit is not a clan , i don't think . it's a word , that means government . from the sounds of things the government doesn't care what happens in their city - "let La Junta and the sentinels deal with it" seems to be their approach .
18/87
Chainstaft - Senior - camp crystal lake English
Friday 10/06/2011, 17:59

Wow im so glad i got harrow yesterday lol
19/87
Hickname - Titan Русский
Friday 10/06/2011, 21:04

LD is not worthy of its title anymore, I think.
How you can call card which any noob can get legendary"?
20/87
EA-TopToughy - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Friday 10/06/2011, 21:28

Easiest.......Legend.........Yet.......................................................

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals