The Berzerk Clan is on the Attack!

Friday 17/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 17/06/2011, 10:48

The Leader of the Berzerk Clan comes out from the shadows. Cortez is all set to finish off the enemy and Vivian jumps on board his crusade of violence. But before things really hot up, the Piranas send Coleridge out on a scouting mission to fly over the Red One Motel. And with fighting in the air, the Fang Pi Clang's nurse, Kusuri, is certainly going to have her work cut out!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

21/54
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 17/06/2011, 13:34

Vivian, again, another nice addition from this release
strong card with almost unstoppable damage (except against GHEIST and Roots DR and Pussycats with SOA (Yayoi)
7/4 is an ok stats for level 2 however, those protection damage makes Spiaghi or Pegh cry, lol!
I would pick this card over Norman
should be in line with Lola and kawamashi (for now)

now, to the biggest card in this release, Cortez
so... all of us already predict Cortez would be 8/8 with backlash
he is a pretty solid card, 8/8 is the maximum you can get and could make your opp tremble with his 10 damage
however, right now, many cards can match 8 power, and I would be happily to beat this guy as the rest of Berzerk are not too strong fighter (in ELO)
DR also hurts (Sadly no more Uranus)
his backlash also give some problem even though might be not too much as we could use him as finisher (unlike Beef)
he has many good strong point, however he also has many weaknesses
definitely staple in Berzerk clan, but not too overpower. let's see in next few months
Cortez is just.. a good card in the wrong time, he could be a superior card few years back, but it is just ok for now
I mean, there are Ray, Stanly, Dregn, Kerozinn Cr and Kuei
each of them have something to offer even though their stats are a little bit shaky
he offers solid stats but nothing else, he has no ability that can help him to win a round
Berzerk bonus is the let down for sure, you don't really use his bonus except you want to use him as first attacker
22/54
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 17/06/2011, 14:53

@Tanto89 - agreed. I still like Kero and Kuei more, they win rounds easier... even without backlash (against soa), he just equals them in power and damage (his bonus doesnt do anything unless used on the first round)
23/54
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 17/06/2011, 14:55

Who thinks that Tsui did on the Cortez? since he's a clan Leader, but unlike Lola his skin is a bit darker than his clans.
24/54
Project Soul - Hero English
Friday 17/06/2011, 15:08

I agree with Tanto at everything, Berzerk Bonus yeah it can penetrate through damage reducers but it should really be 3 min 2 i know why it cant be 2 min 0 since that would make it better than Fangs and Juntas. What makes the bonus bad is that If your gona have a minumum your damage should be low so its worth playing against a DR card. Looks like all the Berzerk clan is gona have good power and damage
25/54
Sasukemystery - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 17/06/2011, 15:08

Ridiculous Cortez 80k xD
26/54
ponage214 - Imperator English
Friday 17/06/2011, 15:22

NIce release overall, but seriously. Why do we have another Dregn repeat? Sure he may have the coveted 8/8 stats we crave for w/ a potential to do 10 damage, but I don't think that's worth the price of a Cr.
27/54
PeanutLuke - Hero - Apple Bommers English
Friday 17/06/2011, 16:06

Dissapointed with Cortez, but i expected him to be pretty poor. There are many other better 5*s out there, id even choose Talor over him. Only thing is, hes overshadowed some very good other cards, Vivian is solid, Coleridge is good, not great, but good, and Kusuri is brilliant.

Got one in a pack just now and sold for 97k, very happy :]
28/54
Gedly Serious - Senior - hitmanxxx Guild English
Friday 17/06/2011, 16:35

Cortez priece 17.06.2011 16:34 Germany

the cheapest full lvled

Buy - 8 8 max - 118 999 Clintz sold by b guilde, 71h, 47min left.
29/54
UnBulgar - Master - Knights Ressurection Română
Friday 17/06/2011, 17:27

Finnaly after all this time a 8/8 card nice addition
30/54
NER-Smokie - Veteran - Nightmares Endless Requiem English
Friday 17/06/2011, 17:46

U guys r ridiculous. The price for this card is 90k! U people don't realize that in a few weeks the price will plummet and the prices will even out

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals