[Info] Technical issues saturday afternoon and last night
Monday 27/06/2011, 09:40
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
[Info] Technical issues saturday afternoon and last night
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 27/06/2011, 09:40

Hello everybody,

Saturday afternoon, one of our servers hosting a part of battle started to slightly slow down, cause huge slowdowns in some game rooms. The problem became obvious from 12h pm (GMT +2) and was temporarily corrected around 1h30pm (GMT +2). A definitive correction is being developed.

Moreover, monday around 12h am (GMT +2), when Harrow Ld became unavailable, a glitch appeared in the little legendary module and made the website impossible to access after the first page. The problem has been solved around 7h30 am (GMT +2).

Please excuse us for all those issues, we hope there won't be anymore for some time.
« Previous123Next »

11/21
Eyeshield 25 - Veteran English
Monday 27/06/2011, 21:29

I couldn't receive my Harrow Ld due to this issue last night and by the time it's fixed Harrow Ld is gone. I contact tech support but they haven't replied back. Any help mods and admins?
12/21
Schnellt_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 27/06/2011, 22:35

I work in IT so I can feel for your pain. Great job keeping us informed and getting us up as soon as possible. Great work UR!!!!
13/21
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 27/06/2011, 23:24

@Aman: This week's Friday. Check the time on the last new character post for a good estimate.
14/21
Metafogos - Legend - Never give up Português
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 04:29

@LoA_LoL

but the tecnical issue occurs because the left of Harrow Ld.So, at the time of the problem, you already lost any chance to get Harrow in this have. Dont forguet about the time: Harrow go away at Monday 00:00 in France.
15/21
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 06:50

@LoA_LoL

If you started the last mission, but only finishes it after the missions expire; You should still be able to receive the card, isn't it?
16/21
lobos rojo - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 09:05

The 'we hope there won't be anymore for some time.' qualifier is not totally reassuring but oh well.
17/21
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 17:52

So... Has this glitch stopped you from releasing a new ld or, like always, have i over estimated the urban rivals staff on timeness
18/21
Infiniti - Senior English
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 19:08

May i know the reason for it to happen?
19/21
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 00:46

Thank you for the update
20/21
Tyran2552 - Hero - Comfort In Sound English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 06:20

Ok i hate to post non related stuff but SOS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if a moderator or anyone sees this message please i have a major bug of doom. i cannot see my home page, i cannot see my deck, i cannot see my collection, and i cant even go to customer support because the send button on the bottiom of the page doesnt work so i repeat SOS HELP.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals