Discover the shop’s theme Decks

Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
115 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46

9 complementary, efficient characters for just 60 creditsWith these 9 characters, you’ll have two different Decks to play with, each made up of 8 cards. The first one, that has 25 stars, can be played in ELO and T1, while the second one with its 28 stars can be played in T2. And of course both these Decks can be played in open mode.And of course you can modify and improve these Decks with your own cards. However, if you’re just starting out in the game, we advise you to wait until you’ve played a few rounds with the Decks before you start making changes to them.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/115
0vaCer the 1 - Imperator - BrainZtorm English
Friday 01/07/2011, 16:49

Whats all fuss about the deck. Wow I never and still don't even have a themes tab in my shop
92/115
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 01/07/2011, 17:35

Stop trash talking Soooo much,for newbies these decks are great !
the idea is really nice!

and the way you have a deck guide is also pretty cool!

lets say cursed beach:
taking concideration low stars
1.Stanley-VERRY GOOD
2.Zack-GOOD
3.George-GOOD
4.Janice-GOOD
5.Taigo-GOOD
6.Vince-GOOD
7.Edah-GOOD
8.Sarge-GOOD
9.Dieter-GOOD

You can end up with cards much worst as well if you go with other packs,people!
the cards arent that bad! Great for new players,for experienced players not much..
93/115
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 01/07/2011, 17:41

ALSO

you can but them all leveled up...OR NOT
thats why you got 2 different cards as front cover one is the pack all leveld up,the other is simply normal

it be cool to see in the future if every clan has a theme around!
94/115
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Friday 01/07/2011, 21:08

I think this is a great idea!

It is very good for new players who buy a small amount of credits and want to get a quick start. If they buy regular packs it is very random and so they might get only rubbish, especially since a new player won't know which clans are the best to include in a classic/elite pack. Also, new players who have clintz to spend might not be aware of the occasional great deals on the market like Stanly and Karen.

I think I am going to try one of these in elo this week and see how high I can get Cursed beach looks pretty decent as long as one plays Stanly instead of Vince.
95/115
Pillz-A-Lot - Imperator English
Friday 01/07/2011, 22:01

I used the cursed beach (Vince T1) in DT, and it was very competative for the price (142 pts in 40 mins). The deck is completely playable.
96/115
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 03:48

I think that they should stick with this idea but make better versions with better cards for higher prices for experienced players but great idea for ur I think that this will improve the game alot
97/115
SnY-Skiils - Guru English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 05:17

I agree with everyone else. New players are better off buying 3 new blood.
98/115
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 12:29

Maybe it should come with a rainbow pack too. Or alternate versions of the main card to kinda add some money to these things signed or chrome or something. I think they wanted the price high so it wouldnt affect the market.
Yah I think adding a rainbow pack would keep it from affecting the market and level out the price a bit so you don't feel screwed when you get further into the game and realize the cards you bought could have been purchased cheaper.
99/115
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 13:10

They might be good for new players who haven't bought credits and unlocked the market yet. Getting good cards in NB is useless when you can't sell them for clintz.
100/115
100th - Titan English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 13:26

''New players should buy 3 new blood'''

Then what? Make a deck that doesn't work and get destroyed as every other new player does when they put $100s of dollars in this game but don't know how to make a deck?

This isn't for profit, you don't spend 60credits on this deck expecting to make profit, it's simply a deck that works and saves you the stress of making 50 decks in about 3 hours and wondering what your doing wrong.

No one can deny that these decks work, and that's all that matters, it's not about how much money there gaining/losing it's about new players having a deck that works.

60 credits is the minimum you can buy on paypal if no one noticed.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals