Click here if you forgot your password.

Summer in the Sun

Summer in the Sun
Friday 01/07/2011, 11:42
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
63 messages
Summer in the Sun
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 01/07/2011, 11:42

It’s summer time and vacations in the sun in Clint City. Will we see new couples getting together? Gordon and Felicia both love water, but she spends all her time diving in it, while he uses it to put out fires. Victoria and Stiko are mad about big guns but he uses his for paint ball while she prefers to fire real bullets... No, when all’s said and done it’s a lot easier to fight one another than get it on!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

21/63
TechnicalFoul - Veteran English
Friday 01/07/2011, 21:01

@Imari I would like to see more Berzerk cards, but I think you underestimate them; Kawamashi, Lola, and Melanie are all nice as well.
22/63
Covu - Guru English
Friday 01/07/2011, 21:23

Junkz RULE! and Stiko is a perfect addition
23/63
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 01/07/2011, 23:17

Kinda meh release..

Stiko, 8 power and protection power looks good, but 3 damage is very very low for a three star
you can have big power, but low damage?
I remember when I played a deck, pretty strong deck but with low damage, and I feel that sometimes big power does not always wins the game.

3 is just too low however 8/4 might make this card kinda OP
7/4 makes his power not worth to protect (and also we got too many 7/4 in Junkz)

with lots of competition such as Jiro, Archie, Tremorh, Lolly, and Onik, I don't think he would become a staple in Junkz
some people might use it, however I would advise to use him if you have lots of damage and need a wall card

Felicia, another Chwing..
and we know almost no one use Chwing, I would expect the same happens
again 3 damage is just too low, however 4 damage is just too good
Felicia add some variety to the clan, however again, I don't see she would become a staple for experience player
hopefully she becomes cheap and new player can afford her (like George, Janice, Kirk, and Lin Bee)

Gordon, nice art, boo stats, boo ability
6/5 is just too low IMO, his ability makes it even worse
even with his ability, he is only 8/5 and your opp see that coming, it's easy, DR it or use SOA and confront it
his damage is too low, and using DR for a level 4 card is not a waste
old strategy for courage card is to attack without their courage activated, however you cannot do it with Gordon, his stats is too low that it is hard to do surprise attack
24/63
Friday 01/07/2011, 23:23

Cont'd

lastly, Victoria, this card is the savior in this release
the only good card from this release
stop -3 opp power min 1 it's like.. OMG
this card would kill almost all SOA card
even jackie would have a hard time against this card
combine this card with Nahomi and you get 2 decent anti SOA card
25/63
Bobblefighter - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 02:35

Tanto, you seem to have forgotten that Gordon is in Rescue. 6 power for only 4 stars is pretty good in Rescue, and 5 damage is actually ok. Not to mention his ability, which makes him an 8/5 Rescue, which is amazing. You can guarentee that you are either wasting the other guy's pills or getting your damage through.

Felicia isn't spectacular, but she's needed in Ulu Watu. The reason Chwing is bad is because her bonus just protects her SOB, which, in a lot of cases, doesn't need to be protected. However, Felicia is a 9/3 more often than not. She's just good, cheap SOB for a clan that needed it.
26/63
Cazash - Master - WAR ACADEMY English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 03:17

Check Out The Video Review Of Summer In The Sun (Stiko, Felicia, Gordon,& Victoria) By A-CAPT-USA-A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEhN9YROLPQ
27/63
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 03:43

I'm not underestimating them I just think there should be alot better cards plus kawamashi isn't that good in my opinion I think maybe if he did alittle more than5 damage total then I would be happy but he doesn't. Plus Melanie is a weak card as well maybe ok for a beginner but not good enough for a decent deck but that's just my take on things
28/63
Huei - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 06:17

Melanie is a weak card? Man, are you serious?

a solid 8 power card(with PROTECTION) and 4 damage in total. Even some 3 stars can't reach that.
29/63
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 07:35

You rated Vivian higher than Melanie, strange...
30/63
Saturday 02/07/2011, 12:08

@bobble fighter:
yes 8 power is high in Rescue, how courage based?
but, the main problem is that your opp see that
courage really ruins this card

he is a four star card, of course he needs to have those ability especially in Rescue (waste opp pillz or damage gets through)
if he cannot do it, he failed as a four star

when your opp see him, they could DR him well, 5 damage for a level 4 is low IMO (except they offer something amazing which is for Gordon, not really amazing)

you can also use SOA (don't worry you see this card coming) which makes this card with only 6/5 card
those courage based makes it hard to use this card in ELO especially with lots of GHEIST around

btw, I do like 8 power card in Rescue, but not courage please (that's really ruin this card)

maybe you can use him in T1, but definitely not in ELO

Felicia add some variety for Ulu Watu, but do you think she can replace Gaia and Nanook?
with those two cheap 2 hit KO shot with Gaia or Nanook + Stanly, I don't think you want a 3 damage card (at level 3) in Ulu Watu

I know SOB is amazing, but 3 damage does not really fit in Ulu Watu
a good wall, sadly has no synergy with her clan

btw, I don't think Ulu Watu needs any SOB at all, why do you need SOB if you can win with those 9 or 10 power?

IMO, might be better to give 6/5 SOB for her (and make her as a rare card instead of Stiko)

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals