Click here if you forgot your password.

Career Plans

Career Plans
Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Career Plans
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09

No profession is without merit. Elvis worked as a professional lookalike for a very long time before turning into his own very inimitable person. Through sheer hard work, Fixit managed to open his own garage. And while Kostner wasn't cut out to be a postman long-term, who would have predicted that Ashiko, the sweet little koala bear, would one day emerge as a killer ninja?
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

41/130
thastup1d1 - Master English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 11:57

I play jungos gheists are the worst enemies
42/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 14:45

I bet it won't be long intill a clan gets a stop opp: ability and bonus card seeing as Fixit had Protection: Power And Damage.

E.G 3* skeels 6/3 stop opp ability and bonus.

If you wonder why i chose Skeelz its because there a clan that get powerfull abilitys because there bonus isn't that strong.
43/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 14:59

I really don't find Cortez that scary i love beating him with my Selsya Cr.
44/130
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 15:08

@Mr Intelijent - you're obviously not counting the bonuses, Kuei is a 8/8 revenge: sob, Kerozinn 8/8 -1 power, Skrum 8/8 -8 attack, Copper 9/8 +8 attack. Cortez' bonus doesn't even matter unless used in the first round, but then your own life is reduced too, so it's 8/8 -2 life to both players at best. Sure, if against SoA, Cortez is better than them but so is Sung Tsu (turns into a 9/9) and he's barely in the top 5 of the 5-starred fang pi, not to mention that SoA is rarely seen in elo now when Bristone and Toro are getting staff banned. Even if you go against SoA, all the other Berzerks fail against it. If against SoB, Cortez is a 8/8 with -2 self life, while all the others still have higher power or helpful abilities.
45/130
G-H-O-S-T 4D - Veteran - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 16:21

Omg its true the bezerk is like the worse clan ever!
46/130
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Saturday 16/07/2011, 17:30

Please UR overthink Fixit one more time and, well sry for the horrible pun, fix it.
2 abilities on a single card is realy not what we want to see in this game, i think you are taking a very bad direction there.
47/130
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 16/07/2011, 20:48

To be honest Fixit should never have had a double ability but the toothpaste is out of the tube and you cant put it back in (unless you own a toothpaste factory). And this in 2 ways, yes the staff could change his ability, but this would cause an uproar from the community as well, as many players have already gotten attached to the card. Second this indeed opens the door for a series of double-ability cards, and players will be expecting more of this (already people have begun wondering if it might be possible to get a card with stop opp ability and bonus or imagine a card with - opp power -dmg or - opp power + your own power.

Ofcourse powercreep has been going for years now, and while the staff has been trying to stop it on a few occasions, but a portion of the community would always complain if cards were released that were on or below par with the cards already existing. So some if this is our fault as well. We wouldnt be happy if the cards released would still be on par with the cards released two or three years ago (eg 6 power being average, above average,...) We also dont want newer clans to get weak cards like the old clans have, so there's actually no way to stop the power creep unless we change ourselves. if not soon the first 9 power cards will come as well as double and later triple ability bonus cards. Imagine a clan with bonus
Protect Bonus / power +3
48/130
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 20:54

Just don't play power or damage reducer on Fixit and everything will be OK... Every card has it's strengths and weaknesses, and so does Fixit... He is excellent card, just like a lot of other 5* cards which are used by a lot of people who complain here about this particular one...
49/130
-Glacier- - Imperator - Ultimate Destiny English
Saturday 16/07/2011, 23:02

To all of the people saying Fixit is overpowered, He's not Fixit has his good matchups, against AS, Pussy cats And Dr's. Against SOA, he's becomes weaker than Bodenpower, and against SOB, he is basically crap. He may look good on paper, but I'm still sticking with Bodenpower.
50/130
NYKnicks1and7 - Master English
Sunday 17/07/2011, 00:19

@Glacier WMD i think you put it perfect they way they put it its like Fixit is gonna be the king of type 2 and elo

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals