New Show

New Show
Friday 05/08/2011, 11:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
91 messages
New Show
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 05/08/2011, 11:33

After the success of her last show, Bella has put together a new extravaganza that promises to be a massive hit with her fans! To finance it, the Don has had to raise certain "taxes" and call upon some very generous and totally voluntary donations. But it’s all been worth it! Come and see for yourselves…Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before September 4.
« Previous12345678910Next »

71/91
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 12/08/2011, 11:39

Apparently, after I bought a new blood pack they unlocked...
72/91
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 15/08/2011, 23:27

I`m having the same problem ... her missions aren`t unlocked and I completed 2 matches with no result.
73/91
The_HoAx - Hero English
Tuesday 16/08/2011, 04:56

Bravo UR, lower the minimum to get a lousy "legendary" to level 1, now you don't even have to enter a Deathmatch or a Survivor game to get her. Missions are still easier than hell as well. I don't even see why you even bothered making legendaries if they are barely useful and can be gotten by any level. May as well make them sellable as well, nearly anyone who took a few hours out of their time has one.

Only usable legendary right now is currently Bonnie Ld and I will enjoy spending less than an hour getting her and 2 credits.

Now replying to comments:

@Pyropunk "Why work hard for something you won't use?"
You don't work hard for these missions just go to LW or Fight Club and spend an hour to get her.

@Yurieu AV "Add one more power and i could see a use in her"
Agreed, the card isn't even close to its "legendary" title, I do not want the legendary cards to be overpowered but at least make them usable.

Most of the other ones are complaints about the missions being locked.
74/91
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Tuesday 16/08/2011, 18:20

Just logged in an now her missions are unlocked
Don`t know how that happened but I Don`t complain
75/91
Alcaeus - Titan English
Wednesday 17/08/2011, 18:35

The first one is locked for me as well. I still don't see any solid answer as to how to fix this problem. I'm sure they know about the problem, I wish they would address it so we aren't in the dark.
76/91
Red Viper - Legend - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 19/08/2011, 07:26

I can't unlock her first mission either.. apparently i'm not alone with this problem..
can anybody help us?
77/91
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 19/08/2011, 23:34

Hmm, just hoping for a Sakrohm legendary next
78/91
PhyrexianMyr - Veteran - Organized Konfusion Academy English
Monday 22/08/2011, 19:26

We MUST have a Skeelz legendary, because all those cards are fun, and a Ld would just be fantastic.
79/91
xlr285 - Imperator English
Tuesday 23/08/2011, 00:25

Getting her was anticlimactic
80/91
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 23/08/2011, 02:31

"Bravo UR, lower the minimum to get a lousy "legendary" to level 1, now you don't even have to enter a Deathmatch or a Survivor game to get her. Missions are still easier than hell as well."

They're FREE, barely decent cards. Does it really matter? What's wrong with lowering the mission difficulty anyways? The only people who would use these cards are below 20 so the the difficulty fits.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals