8 messages
Pillz Manipulation DM T1 Deck
Forever-Joshy - Novice English - Tuesday 23/08/2011, 00:21

My Pillz Manipulation Deck:

Piranas:
5*: Bloodh
4*: Scubb and Katan
3*: Smokey Cr and Ulrich
2*: Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, and Bonnie Ld (Dont have her yet)
Cost: 70,000-100k

Its cool. You have to win 2-3 rounds to win, or Pill alot with 1 card then win by life gap with Bloodh...

What do you think?

2/8
Kevnzz - Veteran - ✝ Obituary ✝ English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 13:02

Nice

Taljion is important for mono Piranas though.. both for surprise attacking and bluff defending =P

So maybe: Hawkins Noel to Puff, Katan to Raeth/Kristin

or Katan to Taljion, Hawkins Noel to Ector
3/8
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 13:57

Thatll make the Pillz Manipulation into Non-Pillz Manipulation D:
4/8
Kevnzz - Veteran - ✝ Obituary ✝ English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 14:58

Bloodh to Selma/Akhab/Dalhia to bring back the pillz
5/8
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 22:46

Katan is horrible, change her to Coleridge/Raeth/Kristin

Bloodh - Selma/dahlia

Hawkins Noel - Tula

Ulrich - Andsom(underrated) or Taljion(pwns)
6/8
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 23:34

Hawkins Noel is Underrated, Bloodh is Underrated, Ulrich is there so I have a blanket to fall on if I run out iof pillz. Katan definitely is underrated... But maybe I could replace her, who knows.
7/8
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 25/08/2011, 02:37

Bad deck for DM. DM is 2HKO central and you don't want + life or pill manip to heavily influence your deck because it makes your rounds longer.

Hawkins Noel has pathetic damage and can't 2hko with any card even if he uses fury! Tula has 3 more damage, KO opportunities and takes on those pesky Montana and All Stars with ease.

Bloodth is a lot worse then Selma, Dalhia or Ahkab. Yeah he has 6 damage and sure he can 2hko with 6 damage cards but Selma has 1 more damage and can over pill, Dalhia if used correctly can win you a game in the first round and Ahkab is perfect for DM because you can all pill him for the 2hko and then get pills back if he fails. Change him to Ahkab.

Katan is horrible, nothing you say will change my mind. 6 power is 6 power and unless you have a crazy ability like Kenny your underpowered. Coleridge is your best bet as he has same ammount of damage as well as good power with ability.

UIrich is a fabulous card, in any other format. If you know you lost the game you don't want to make it last longer with a DR thats plain stupid. Taljion is a 18 attack card with no pill so use him.
8/8
Thursday 25/08/2011, 04:07

Thanks for the well detailed info, I guess I'll try modifications.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals