Extended Stays

Extended Stays
Friday 26/08/2011, 11:29
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
57 messages
Extended Stays
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 26/08/2011, 11:29

There are many visitors to Clint City who end up never leaving. Boyle was always on the road until he became a regular fixture with the Berzerks and in the local bars. Miho, who should have only stayed at the Red One Motel long enough to assassinate Aniki, has settled down there. And sent to Earth to be psychoanalyzed, WoodXsxt feels quite at home with the Sakrohm, even if they are a bit on the crazy side. And now that Quinn has been accepted by the All Stars, well he’s not about to go anywhere!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

51/57
eLtAssassin - Guru - Limit Break Română
Sunday 04/09/2011, 15:25

I agree with aaabattery on all but Miho.
5-3 that can bring 8 powered cards to her level and has min 3 power is great for a 2 *. Add the clan bonus is I find Miho is a great card for a 2*, I would rate her an 8.5/10. She so nice I would even go to splash her in some of the monodeck that have trouble with power manip.
52/57
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 20:25

I think i was a bit mean on Miho, maby a 6.5 but i just don't really like here. Melanie is more stable.
53/57
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 08/09/2011, 11:44

New cards tommorrow! Predictions are Roots, Berzerk, and Vortex.
54/57
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 04:56

So, lets talk miss clint city? Out if the three finalists(Stella, Tsubame, and Isatis), who do you think/hope will win? Im hoping Tsubame wins, but i'm guessing Stella will win. Isatis can be good, but just cause of the fact shes bronze makes me hope she doesn't win. I understand she can be useful, and is one of few noobtoobs in the game, so its not like i'm a hater. I just think if they made a version of her it wouldn't be good. If Tsubame won, i hope it could lower tsubame's price, but also be a good card(perhaps a 7/6 whose ability is like plus 3 pillz ore something. Stella on the other hand may just be copyable as they did with Miss Chloe. Although i don't depict Stella being all that cheap, having two of her could make a 2 hit ko, and youd have Stella, Miss Stella, Corrina, and Nimestiec, who could go in an elo deck and be extremely annoying(62 attack manipulation without pillz) abd the fact Na Boh and Wakai could easily go in is even worse, because Murray and some other 3 star would be annoying. Even jautyah and a good 2* could be horrible, as attack manipulation can be very annoying. My hopes are on Tsubame, but i like all the finalists. They all open up interesting tactics we may see in the future. I just want your guys's oppinions.
55/57
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 10:42

@tititoro: Why do you base all your opinions like if the new miss cards will be just like similar or maintain their abilities? Neither Miss Lulabee nor Miss Jessie, the most recent ones were like their previous incarnations at all. Hell for all we know UR devs could even give them a different start count. It kinda ticks me of how much Spike players can be just to have access to the most broken cards, but hey it's their choice

80% of the people voted for the cards they liked the best, or had the most appealing art, not because they wanted the next potential candidate for elo banning and that's fine since it's the whole purpose of the voting. Otherwise, Miss America and such competitions would start being insane. Female equivalents of Chuck Norris would dominate the contests because no one would care if she had a face like a brick wall,as long as she could to kick ass and be uber powerful

That said I hope Stella wins. I always had a soft spot for blonds. As long as it Quirk's art, it's fine by me so, rather than wanting a winner, I want Tsubame to lose xD Also congratulations to Quirkilicious. 2 cards in the podium just show how much his art pwns
56/57
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 15:37

@ON_Ragnarok, i don't assume the card will be the same, however because it has currently happened in the past, we have to keep it in mind. I do understand that the whole election is intended to pick the card whom's graphics seem best, but i don't like curb appeal, as much as technique. Even if they made a powerful female card, id vote for it any day! Whether it is Tsubame, or if it is Shaakarti.

You say the UR staff for all we know has access to the votes. I personally think they vote, but don't skyjack the votes. Besides, if one guy really wanted to, he could make infinite accounts and vote for each account. You say 80%(im not gonna know how you found it out) but then why is it that almost half the people wanted Saho or Martha. They may not like the card, or like the illustration, but they vote cause they think it would be funny. Which i guess would be kinda funny, but i'd want a card to play with, not to laugh about 1 year. The whole purpose for voting on looks alone is for people, who don't yet understand the cards, or don't care about the cards stats(which i'm guessing is you), so they have their reasons, but some experienced people didn't exactly like Miss Jessie including me, and so we want good cards rather than elo. I lol at the chuck norris thing, but there is one thing you have to remember
THIS IS NOT A REAL PLACE, JUST A CARDGAME
So while in this game, everybody wants powerful cards, so then do looks really matter? Just as long as the card is good right? Jackie Cr is kinda ugly, but she's still a good card.

I think it seems kinda funny how nobody seems to like Isatis XD. Stella seems like she'll win, but she won't be near the same as normal Stella. If she was, there would be too much attack manipulation. I don't know any of the illustrators names, but my favorite is the guy who draws Ambre and Hax. I don't know why, his drawings are immpressive! Don't be mad at me for anything, im just curious as to what may be in store for us later. I also hope people who like Stella don't hate me either. Please, if anybody else has anything to say about miss clint city, feel free to post
57/57
Thursday 22/09/2011, 05:51

That being said, i guess the competition is decided upon cards with good curb appeal as well as stats

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals