Click here if you forgot your password.

Tools of mass destruction

Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22

You can tell an artisan by his work. Carlito’s a tattoo artist who’s worked hard to make a name for himself in this tough environment, much like Melinda in the world of construction. Jeffrey’s never really had a job but can do just about anything you want with a bowling ball. And as far as Arnie’s concerned, well he believes true creativity lies in finding the most effective way to annihilate everything…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

2/53
GuiltySY - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:24

YAY NEW CARDS!
3/53
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:25

Cool
4/53
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:25

Carlito will rarely see any format as will Jeffery. Melinda is the worst 5 star bezerk have to offer and will not even see Type 2! Arnie is a great card tho.
5/53
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:29

Kinda look good
6/53
SUPER-PAT - Novice English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:37

Great Releases Arnie Is Great!
Check Out The Official Urban-Rivals USA Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/UrbanRivalsUSA
7/53
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:51

Arnie is like uber awesome
Carlito i actually like, he replaces Garrik IMO so much more solid!
Jeffery meh
Melinda ZOMG WTF WERE U THINKING UR?

come on giv Berzerk some dcent cards instead of rolling out the crapola. Boyle now Melinda both pathetic 5* cards for Berzerk???? SIGH
8/53
Czuzen - Titan - Kill Em All English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:00

Excuse me, but when we can expect new Roots card? Last release is Rosen since 25/03/11. All clans has at least 2 newer cards than Roots. Did you forget about this clan? or maybe you want to erease them from our memory
9/53
NYKnicks1and7 - Master English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:00

Are the clans new cards come out for random because i thought it was sequenced but Fixit came out after coolridge and now the Bangers have another card i thought it would be Roots Piranas Fang Pi Clang since its been a while but other than that Arnie and Carlito are great the other 2 wont see much play
10/53
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:07

I think this was a good release overall. Arnie, of course, is the star of this one. Jeffrey is the first SOB Berzerk (off the top of my head I think thats right XD), so he can counter the manipulaiting bonuses that hurt the Berzerk. Carlito is as people already pointed out, a better Garrik. Melinda though I will go against the crowd, and say is all right. Sure she is not ELO playable, but in T2 I will play her over Lola. Not every card has to be ELO godly

If you want to check out their final arts and discuss them, check out Tools of Mass Destruction

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals