Tools of mass destruction

Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22

You can tell an artisan by his work. Carlito’s a tattoo artist who’s worked hard to make a name for himself in this tough environment, much like Melinda in the world of construction. Jeffrey’s never really had a job but can do just about anything you want with a bowling ball. And as far as Arnie’s concerned, well he believes true creativity lies in finding the most effective way to annihilate everything…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

21/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 16:07

The releases arnt done in any preticular order i think its just when the artwork gets handed in and the cards coded.
22/53
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 23/09/2011, 16:25

Average release. Only good card is Arnie.
23/53
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 23/09/2011, 18:02

So now the Bangers have Fixit who has protection damage/power plus Carlito who has protection damage UR your so original and innovative
24/53
CaptainRmoney - Titan English
Friday 23/09/2011, 18:45

Booo, there was suppose to be a pirana this week
25/53
Scratch DSIM - Veteran - Bronies English
Friday 23/09/2011, 21:09

Meh Arnie is sweet and ponys r boss
26/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 21:20

There are two reasons i can think of for why the hotel isn't mentioned in the new cards.

1) The gass is spreading out of the hotel and across clint city.

2) Someone is spraying other paces.
27/53
{EdgeofGlory} - Titan English
Friday 23/09/2011, 22:55

Yeah definatly on the fence this time. One sucky card, two average cards, and one BEAST card. It all evens out in the end. Could be worse, but leaves a little to be desired.

P.S. Roots are gettin dissed!!
28/53
nick016 - Veteran - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Saturday 24/09/2011, 03:45

Sentinels need a new 2*, the only usable ones they haev are Lehane and tobby
29/53
Krazed Rock - Guru - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 24/09/2011, 04:24

Maybe their saving the Roots new card for their Ld...just a thought.
I wish the Roots' drought would be over already, thou.
30/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 24/09/2011, 08:00

@UM_AaaBattery, perhaps the gas brings on a contagious plague disease... Or maybe they were in the hotel.
As for the Roots, i saw some youtube video showing they will most likely make a Roots ld. It was in some foreign language, but if i understand what he was trying to say, i think he was saying it was good. Dunno the stats though. It looks like a white wolf, as if a white final form Armand.
Carlito and Jeffrey were decent in the release, as they are useful for newcomers and people going into the Berzerk clan. Mellisa seems to have good stats, although her ability would have been better off something to boost her chance of winning... Oh well. Arnie is my favorite. 4*, so he can fit in with La Junta elo or t2. Although neither his ability or bonus doesn't help him win the round, he has a solid 8 power to stand ground. 4 damage is usually a little low, but thats what damage plus 2 is for. Lastly, his ability makes him a good offensive finisher, as if he wins, he can easily make a 2 hit ko, and if he loses you regain pillz. Naginata must be much more useful in this combination now. Now all urban rivals needs are some poison, pillz gain, pillz reduce, life reduce, and some other power reducing card aside from Lothar... Please, just a good power reducer, and a pill manipulator is all i ask

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals