DT Guide

DT Guide
Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07
Mr Intelijent - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
110 messages
DT Guide
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-VersifiedEnglish - Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07

This is the long anticipated DT Guide. I have won DTs in both formats so should know what I am talking about.
These rules apply for both formats.

1.In DT there are two types of decks that generally see great results. The high damaging deck and the low star deck. A High damage deck is one where you will get at least two 6 damaging cards half the time or more. A low star deck in Type 1 Is a deck with less than 23 stars while in Type 2 it is usually a 9 – 10 card deck which is under 27 stars.

2.Normally I say to include these cards but not this time, Damage Reducers, Heal Cards and + Life cards will slow you down. Try not to include them in your deck and if you must then make it 1 Max.

3.Rule 2 being said, Jungo, Pussycats and Sakrohm will generally slow you down and dramatically lower your chances in any format. Recommended you do not use these clans even in half deck.

4.Try and go mono (1 Clan) as this will make your deck stronger. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is drawing a 3/1 split and not getting the bonus you wanted or needed. La Junta and Montana are good examples for this. That rule only applies for the Low star deck. If you are going for the High Damage deck then using two clans will be the best way. A good example of this would be Bangers with All Stars or Uppers.
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

31/110
fisheatdog - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 21:12

What are you supposed to do when you play someone who waits until red on every turn to play? not just your average slow player, but the one who almost purposely waits to the end...its hard to let them ko fast when they won't even play cards that can ko....
32/110
Mr Smokey_WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 22:55

I have a question.

If you are playing, and you can choose to either win the last two rounds or ko in the third round which should you pick?
33/110
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 07/11/2011, 00:28

Funny how much of this is cribbed from my DT how-to, which has been available within most prominent U.S. guilds for over a year now. Might want to just update that to reflect current card preferences and re-publish it wholesale instead of trying to condense it like this.
34/110
MOB Dreamer - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 03:44

Very nice guide, you took the time needed to make this great
35/110
weirdgus - Imperator - Knights Ressurection Română
Saturday 19/11/2011, 17:06

What do you think about Mono Rescue decks in general and about using Marco Cr in a DT ?
36/110
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 04:49

"If you are playing, and you can choose to either win the last two rounds or ko in the third round which should you pick?"

It totally depends on what your versing and how fast the other player is. If they are waiting till time out each turn your best to go for a 2HKO and hope for the best (Noobs are the only ones who wait till time out so it generally works) If you are versing a very fast player then choose what you want to do.

@ dream n drink thanks for the positive feedback

And wierdgus I honestly dislike using Rescue but have to say they seem to go very well in DT. I personally wouldn't use Marco Cr as he has the penalty and would use Cliff in his place. He can 2hko with basically every card except for Krash and Mark and he can be used as a suprise attack because people assume he will be used after a card is defeated. If you want to run a Rescue DT deck I would go with:
Cliff
Elvira
Anita/Pam ( I prefer Pam as she forces you to pill and can 2hko with Cliff but most people prefer Anita)
Lea
Gordon
Glosh
Lothar/Krash
Larry/Krash

If you want type 2 than swap Larry to Anita or Pam (Which ever one you didn't pick)
37/110
weirdgus - Imperator - Knights Ressurection Română
Sunday 20/11/2011, 22:37

Awesome, thanks so much for your reply, I just so happen to have all the chars you mention, gonna try some T1 matches
38/110
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 21/11/2011, 07:32

No problem weirdgus, if you get good results feel free to post them on this thread.
39/110
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English
Thursday 24/11/2011, 10:34

On yor Sentinel deck.. is copper worth it with him being perma banned?
40/110
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English
Thursday 24/11/2011, 10:38

And also, would Jakson do better than Coby? in case there's an SoA/DR... hmmmm

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals