DT Guide

DT Guide
Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07
Mr Intelijent - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
110 messages
DT Guide
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-VersifiedEnglish - Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07

This is the long anticipated DT Guide. I have won DTs in both formats so should know what I am talking about.
These rules apply for both formats.

1.In DT there are two types of decks that generally see great results. The high damaging deck and the low star deck. A High damage deck is one where you will get at least two 6 damaging cards half the time or more. A low star deck in Type 1 Is a deck with less than 23 stars while in Type 2 it is usually a 9 – 10 card deck which is under 27 stars.

2.Normally I say to include these cards but not this time, Damage Reducers, Heal Cards and + Life cards will slow you down. Try not to include them in your deck and if you must then make it 1 Max.

3.Rule 2 being said, Jungo, Pussycats and Sakrohm will generally slow you down and dramatically lower your chances in any format. Recommended you do not use these clans even in half deck.

4.Try and go mono (1 Clan) as this will make your deck stronger. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is drawing a 3/1 split and not getting the bonus you wanted or needed. La Junta and Montana are good examples for this. That rule only applies for the Low star deck. If you are going for the High Damage deck then using two clans will be the best way. A good example of this would be Bangers with All Stars or Uppers.
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

61/110
Shikora_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 04:09

Until this is stickied, I'll do my part to keep it bumped. Best post of 2011! (even though it was written in 2009, lol)
62/110
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 09:14

@ Shikora_BZ

Thankyou that means a lot to me

Btw it was written on the 30/9/11 so you were right. I also have a guide in Survivor, DM and Elo if you want to show your support, it would be greatly appreciated.
63/110
4D whitebeard - Senior - The Fourth Dimension English
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 17:20

Thanks alot for the advice i have one question, what is your opinion on using the Vortex clan id DT?
64/110
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 04:26

@ lukabaric

Glad I could help, as for the Vortex in DT I believe they have great 2HKO ability because of their bonus and they could do well but definitly not as a Mono clan.
This half deck could work wonders teamed with Uppers or Bangers.
X-0DUS
Sunder
Deea
C Wing (Pill 2 on him, if you win you get high points if you lose you get your pills back and they lose life)

If X-0DUS is out of your price range you can substitute him for C Beast who would also work with this deck as he can basically 2HKO with most of your deck and if C Wing is too pricey then go with Cyb Lhia or Butch.
65/110
Sasukemystery - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 09:54

You are the greatest
Do you have any advice for Nightmare ?
66/110
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 09:56

Amazing guide but do you have any advice for a Nightmare deck ?
67/110
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 12:45

@ Sasukemystery

Thankyou for the possitive feedback, as for Nightmare they really arn't the best clans for DT I would go with Sentinels, Uppers, Montana, All Stars, Bangers, Rescue or La Junta personally.

I don't know your budget but this deck is 5k, so you should be able to afford it and you will do very well with it in DT, it can also make a decent elo deck. If you have more money you can just upgrade it.

Budget Mono Uppers (5k)
68/110
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 12:58

Sorry for double posting >.
69/110
zerocool47 - Hero English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 13:43

Awesome guide!!!! Thanks a lot for the advice, I placed 3rd on a DT because of this guide!
70/110
0 Supersheep - Titan - §§ SucKer Punch §§ English
Thursday 29/12/2011, 01:24

Ppl are loving the french version i have traduced

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals