Click here if you forgot your password.

Wonder Kitty

Wonder Kitty
Friday 30/09/2011, 11:59
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Wonder Kitty
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 30/09/2011, 11:59

Lois Ld was sent to Earth to protect oppressed women. So it was little wonder she should turn up in Clint City, the very heartland of machismo and violence, to back the Pussycats in their struggle. But despite her super powers, she'll need your help to successfully complete her missions while keeping her secret identity concealed.
Lois Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before October 30th.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/64
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 04:24

Go Lois
32/64
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 07:42

Personally i like this card, becuse of this:
4* makes it a good powerful card for elo or type 2.
6,6 so i'm fine with damage as long as she is tough enough. Ability isnperfect though. Revenge abilities work well with defeat/damage reductions, so if you win a fight with Ditha or dian lets say, thatbsets up Ella for elo, and Charlie for type 2. After enduring the hit, this card is uber tough, and can kill them. The one thing i dislike is 6 damage and bonus. 6 damage is good in 2hit ko decks, but in life gain/damage reduce, they cards tend to have lower damage or power. Ditha has 5 damagr and Diana has 4, so if you are looking to 2hit ko them, one will require fury. On the other hand, this makes a great cofinisher with Selina. Selina tries 2 hit ko, fails, regain pillz, and slaughters the opponent. As it has a couple of tactics, this card is better than what i hoped for, but i would have prefered a better card. I hoped for a 6,6 with an ability of -3 opp damage min 3. This way good damage reduction. Power would be way to cheap if higher, so 6,6 is fair enough. I like these lds. Most are ok like scott, some are good like bonnie, bella, dudley harrow, and then theres bikini joe. This was a great one
33/64
AU-AuToBoTs - Hero - Aussie Uprising English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 08:55

What is the fourth mission I'm up too mission 3
34/64
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 13:37

Inflict 200 damage with Pussycats.
35/64
AU-AuToBoTs - Hero - Aussie Uprising English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 16:12

Alll the Lds have inflect 200 from ...... What ever clan I got 2 in one month if I get this in 4 days I got 3 in one month
36/64
UM_Sakarq - Guru English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 17:24

Woot got it today and the artwork is awesome.Hope for GHEIST LD next
37/64
frostshaitan - Master English
Saturday 01/10/2011, 22:13

What missions are the ones that need doing? Just the general clan ones starting with win 30 rounds?
38/64
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 02/10/2011, 02:03

Lol, when I finished missios and got Lois Ld, she was already on lvl 3
39/64
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 02/10/2011, 10:46

Frostshaitan: all the legendary missions need to be completed (in order). To see what they are hover you mouse over the missions tab at the top of the page and then click on the legendary mission option. You should then see a list of avanable legendary characters. hover over the one you want and it will list the legendary missions.
40/64
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 02/10/2011, 11:10

Oh and Frostshaitan just hover over the ''mission'' tabs then click on ''legendary missions'' then just hover over lois, btw the missions need to be done in order. Good luck

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals