Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Just got Uranus and Graks, what cheap to put with them?

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 02:50
PillWork4Food - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
PillWork4Food - Master English - Tuesday 04/10/2011, 02:50

Certain that the only way to play survivor is with Uranus and GraksmxxT I went ahead and scrounged whatever clintz I could for them.

What can I use with them cheaply? What clan has good, but cheap 4-5*s for survivor?
« Previous12Next »

2/17
Tuesday 04/10/2011, 07:07

I added TrinmkkT and went with Skeelz.

Dwan and Greem convinced me to make it work. I'll publish a deck when I get the last card I need.
3/17
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 04/10/2011, 08:54

Skeelz is not really good for survivor, cause they give you the least help to win the game.
Attack manipulating clans are better: Sentinel has heavy reduction with Chloe and Miss Chloe, some ok power manipulation with Havok and cooper and the allmighty Hawk., Junkz have a bit of everything some great 4* (Rowdy and Qubik) and very good 5* (DJ Korr Cr , Peeler, Neil, Haze, Uppers can be weak to soa with Nellie and Herman, but they have Jackie Cr.

You can also try power manipulating clans though All Stars can be a bit low on power, they are not to be underestimated, as you can bluff with their heavy damage. Bangers are great with the variety of 5* cards from Bodenpower, willie. Fixit and Shann, they can aided by some superb 4* like blaaster and Vermyn N. And Ulu Watu have tanman, and his team hiki, stanley and Lulabee.

Choose what fits your stlye best.
4/17
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 04/10/2011, 10:13

How cheap is your budget? And don't use Skeelz they are weak with no bonus helping them. More of a Type Elo Survivor clan.
5/17
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Tuesday 04/10/2011, 14:10

Go Rescue all-out. Cheap and effective.
6/17
Tuesday 04/10/2011, 22:07

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2037764

What should I get rid of in that deck? Opinions? I guess it is also an example of my budget. I won't get rid of Uranus or Graks though because I'd never be able to play T2 survivor if they ever went Cr. We all see the results they give.

I like the concept of Skeelz. They always do what they're supposed and perform consistently. Except for the revenge and confidence based cards, something 5*s don't suffer from. If they suck I'll sell them, no big.

I went with them because I remember seeing a deck that had survivor 40 with Caelus Cr. Also, Greem seems like a great card for survivor.
7/17
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 05/10/2011, 03:05

Caelus may be in Skeelz but there is a reason he went CR. He is a massive power reducer. By all means go Skeelz/Sak. Thomas/Eloxia/Caelus/Dwan But if you go Skeelz, i believe Caelus is a must.
Ambre(Morphun Later)
Graks/Uranus/Stella/
8/17
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 05/10/2011, 07:49

In all honesty I would sell GraksmxxT and buy different clans.
9/17
Xtyx_TCA - Imperator English
Wednesday 05/10/2011, 11:13

I would do the exact same thing as the above poster.
10/17
Wednesday 05/10/2011, 19:26

There is no way I'm selling these. I've seen way too many decks with these boasting a ton of wins.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals