Click here if you forgot your password.

Risks and Perils

Risks and Perils
Friday 07/10/2011, 10:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
Risks and Perils
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 07/10/2011, 10:53

In Clint City, you need to be able to make sacrifices. Gretchen wouldn’t think twice about risking her life to protect a tree. To get Cortez to spare him, Spyke had to agree never to speak or use his hands again. And while Flanagan devotes himself to concocting – and trying out! – new explosive cocktails, Karrion is all set to spend his eternal life in the Cave of Secrets...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

2/60
Xtyx_TCA - Imperator English
Friday 07/10/2011, 10:55

Finally a Roots!
3/60
Roll-On - Imperator English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:01

Amazing Release!!
4/60
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:12

Beast releases....
except for that Roots card
it's like a 4* version of Gudvibz
5/60
INM_Manecas - Imperator - Irmandade do Novo Mundo Português
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:35

Gretchen is a nice, solid card, nothing extraordinary about her but with all the elo bans on Roots she may be a good choice

Spyke is outstanding and can beat most cards, but watch out for the likes of Tula or Robb Cr (- power with a low min), his 5 damage is not that bad either given the clan he's in, if the Berzerk keep getting good cards like Spyke they might be in for some bans

Flanagan is the Marlysa Cr for the Junkz, they needed him to cover the gap Veenyle Cr left behind and he'll cover it just fine.

Karrion is very interesting. His poison makes him a deadly foe, he is also an elo replacement, this time for Ghumbo, in fact, he might be direct competition for the 5* spot in all game modes, expect him to be banned every other week just like Ghumbo (but at least you now have a solid replacement for when one of them has a ban)
6/60
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:40

Kudos to UR!!!

Incredible lineup...bugger I love Karrion!
7/60
Swingballs - Veteran - Team Asterisk English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:44

Great new cards. I esp like the art on Karrion! .
8/60
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:50

This has got to be one of the best overall releases for ages!!!!
Spyke is just OMG srsly...ppl go 'yeh but Nellie and Trish can kill him' so? he can kill nearly every 8 powered card there is. Nanook fears him...Nanook
Flannigan...hello Gil replacement and 2* for those that cant afford Veenyle Cr
Gretchen..stable. Not WOW not crap...just right

AND Karrion
Now ppl hav given him decent reviews...8.5-9/10
NO STUFF THAT
10/10
This guy is insane. Dudley Ld? Orlok? splash C Wing? he can Kill in one hit. Oh and he can also kill with...any other card. If a card can 2HKO with Spiaghi without fury, i take my hat off straight away
Did i mention SOB gets rid of most potential problems? ie: SOA, heavy attack manip
This guy will shoot Nightmare into ELO for sure. Who needs Ghumbo?
9/60
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:54

Gretchen, looks good, I don't know why, but 3 out of 4 of today's release is 7/5!
why I said good? because Roots has 3 good DR which is works pretty well with her.
her stats also solid compared to 4* Roots non ELO banned cards
most likely my first choice when I need a 4* Roots in ELO
HOWEVER, of course heal will require different play style, so I understand some people might just hate her

Spyke: are you MAD UR? you release better version of Oshitsune, mini version of caelus with solid power??
definitely staple material
Elvis is the first candidate, but if I can't resist those -4 opp power min 4!
dang, he is too good to be true.. luckily he is in Berzerk, so his bonus not always active (harder to do 2 hit KO)

Flanagan: again, are you MAD UR? that's another Lehane with one less power! moreover he is common card
competition wise, there are Dreen and Gil (and Veenyle Cr)
I really like Dreen, but she is not stable
Gil is a pretty good card, but Gil ability is like sword with 2 edge
Flanagan is the most all around Junkz 2 stars for now
I'm sure this card would be great, staple material, and Junkz user really have luxury to choose their 2 stars

Karrion: good card, thank God it's 5 damage, if it's 6, let me put 4 DR in the deck and let the poison kills you slowly (not in ELO)
with 5 damage it's only up to 11 damage (if you lose all other 3 rounds)
however, if you can win another round, then it's a KO after round 4 (or less) for sure.
10/60
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:58

Awesome release today, Spyke is a monster along with Karrion, even though he already was XD

If you want to check out their final art and discuss them with everyone, check out Risks and Perils

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals