5 messages
Survival to the max!!!!
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Sunday 05/02/2012, 07:29

Try it, love it, own with it!!!

Survival to the max!!!!!

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 13:05

Interesting deck. I would personally change Copper to SkrumxxT and Hawk to Eris.

Copper and Hawk don't really add anything to the deck (appart from stop opp: ability but mostly this is used for 1HKO's but drs stop this). also due to there only being 2 Sentinels you will not usally get them both at the same time and Copper on his own is not as good as SkrumxxT (SkrumxxT power is also more stable).
3/5
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 13:33

Battery.....hmmm obvs id use guru if possible but im not that lucky.
Ive seen a variation where Caelus Cr/Dwan were used overthe 2 sentinels...i tried that but found it too fragile and too DR orientated...a card like Fixit simply destroyed the deck
Personally i think Hawk is a necessity due to the SOA which is invaluable...he doesn't need his bonus and is much more viable than Eris
Copper is the only card id consider removing....but his 2HKO options are beautiful and again he doesn't really need his bonus to be good

Maybe i could switch Copper> Skrum and leave Hawk or splash Jackie Cr for lower star count SOA...what do you think?
4/5
origamimaster - Senior English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 23:51

Put in jackie and Maurice for splash
5/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 06/02/2012, 13:45

Wats_happenin: If you really want the stop opp: ability then that would work (hawks better due to him being cheaper but if you have both then it dosn't matter).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals