Click here if you forgot your password.

Non-Stop Show Time

Non-Stop Show Time
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Non-Stop Show Time
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04

There’s certainly lots to do and see in Clint City tonight. On TV, Clint Sport Channel is broadcasting the exploits of Sigurd, the competition level wood-cutter. In the streets, Ranesh is preaching Cortez' good word through the force of his punches. And while Varoslav and his music-loving rabbit are rounding up the crowds for the Freaks’ show, Kalder prefers to work in the shadows, looking for hidden treasure while everyone else is otherwise occupied... Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

2/53
_muse_ - Veteran English
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:09

Turkey!

muse
3/53
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:13

Good cards
4/53
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:17

Awesome.
5/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:17

Varoslav a common 3* freak 7/3 -2 Opp Pillz. Min 3

Sigurd an uncommon 5* All Stars 6/8 Attack +6

Kalder a common 2* Piranas 4/4 Power = Power Opp

Ranesh a rare 4* Berzerk 6/6 Revenge: Attack +12
6/53
Olek_ - Legend - Dark Fighters English
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:27

I think I know what the arrival of Ranesh and Kalder means... perma bans for Spyke and Bonnie Ld.
7/53
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:28

This is an ok release. Nothing really caught my eye this time. To check out their final artworks and stats check out Non-Stop Show Time
8/53
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:52

Sigurd 5* 6/8 Attack +6
Ranesh 4* 6/6 Revenge: Attack +12
Varoslav 3* 7/3 -2 Opp Pillz, min 3
Kalder 2* 4/4 Power = Power Opp

Sigurd is a nice card and I think he will be the first choice for the 5* slot in All Stars. The fact that he is in AS gives him a wonderful advantage in high pillz battles and his ability is a nice addition.
Ranesh has a nice synergy with Lola and Rudy and it's a nice option when one or both Elvis/Spyke are banned.
Varoslav is not going to replace Olga/Akendram/Olga Noel in my book, but it's a card that cannot be ignored in battle so I guess almost everybody will use it to bluff with 3-4 pillz max.
Kalder is the weakest card from this release with a lot of competition in the likes of Hawkins, Bonnie Ld, Tula, Puff and even Spycee. I do not think he will ever be used...
9/53
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:57

Varoslav: I personally think Olga and Akendram are better but if you need a 3rd 3* then hes your man (and rabbit).

Sigurd: He has become the main 5* in my All Stars deck. in other clans he might not be the best but when you take into consideration his bonus he can be evil.

Kalder: I personally think Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, Puff and Tula are better so i would only use him in a low * tournament deck or an event that needs a lot of 2*s

Ranesh: I personally think Elvis, Revok and Spyke are better. I would really only use him if Spyke and Elvis are banned and i need 2 4*'s lol.
10/53
Friday 10/02/2012, 12:13

@Olek_ : Bonnie Ld is allready perma banned.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals