Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

11/104
B4con4tor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 20:35

12 years ago, at our vacation home at Lake Minnetonka, I woke up on a warm summernight, when a flashing light kept wandering through my bedroom. As i tried to find the source of this strange phenomenon, I felt my body being lifted from the ground without any trace of the power doing so. I was dragged towards the roof of our home and the next thing I can remember is waking up in a sterile room, with exceptionally futuristic looking apparatuses. I barely had time to take a look at the whole setting, when in walked a creature of outstanding ugliness, known to you as GraksmxxT. I then "heard" a voice inside my head, apologizing for the circumstances of my abduction. Little did I know I was about to experience the weirdest shit that ever happened to me in my entire life, coz GraksmmxT told me I was chosen to carry his son, who'll be the saviour of our world someday. He didn't even cater to my objections not being a female of our race, but dropped me off at our vacation home again. After 2 years of this forced pregnancy I gave birth to my son Jeremy-Pascal.
So please, now that you obviously hold him prisoner, I ask you to hand him over to me! The boy needs his father and he didn't pay a single cent of alimony so far!
12/104
GWN-repent - Novice English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 20:43

I started out Urban rivals last year June. I had a hard time at first and stopped playing for a bit. When I started playing again, I was able to get credits and buy a pack with Blaaster and GraksmxxT in it. I kept Blaaster and GraksmxxT for a while and they were really good to have. I won alot of battles with them and that helped me get up in ranks and I even came in 6th place in my country once. One day, I decided that I wanted to play Ulu Watu and I sold my Blaaster and GraksmxxT. The next week, Blaaster became a Cr and I didn't have enough clintz to get GraksmxxT back much less Blaaster. I need GraksmxxT before the same thing happens. I am responsible, reliable, not wasteful, and I don't plan on selling it anytime soon. So If you choose me, I will really apreciate it. Thank you. Now here are some poems of why I should get GraksmxxT,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I deserve GraksmxxT
Because I'm not a fool

I deserve GraksmxxT for another reason
If you don't accept it would be treason
I'm responsible and helpful
I will not throw him in a land fill

GraksmxxT is the one for me
He will make my Sakrohms free
If you think I deserve him
My face won't go dim
And I'll be in your debt forever

I hope you think I deserve GraksmxxT =)
13/104
ChangeIsGood - Event team - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 20:46

I currently have eight Graksmxxt's. I would like another to increase my collection value. Also, eight is a perfect cube. However, nine is a perfect square. Perfect squares are better than perfect cubes because they are always non- negative integers. In addition, I have won a prize from Toxica before, and I certainly hope so to win another prize. Toxic also said she likes the name of my former guild, The American People.
Compare my selection to yours. It is obviously grammatically correct.
14/104
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 23:06

I think i deserve GraksmxxT. I have worked for all of my cards and all of the things I have. Some people get all amazing cards from some others. I have always wanted GraksmxxT. My Sakrohm deck will never be completed without it. With him, it will inch closer.To show you how much I want him, I wrote a poem.

GraksmxxT is perhaps the best
DR in the game
It deserves the only spot
in the DR hall of fame
he only has one rival
Uranus is her name
but they are in the same clan
their anything but tame

please i need your card
15/104
Chronosigner - Master - Noir English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 00:21

I believe that i deserve your honestly quite pricey GraksmxxT card because i just want some financial support and to prove this I write you this essay my friend/ acquaintance. My first reason for this is that I am a aspiring Mega card vendor and this GraksmxxT will really help me, financially wise of course. My second reason for this is that ill be your best friend, end of statement. My third reason for this is that ill be able to buy better cards because at level 25 im kinda a hopeless player. My fourth reason for this is that i love urban rivals and i dont really have the time or money to get good cards. My fifth reason for this is that i really want a Kolos and this will really rocket boost me to getting it. My sixth reason for this is that im funny listen to this joke
Joke-teller:why did the chicken cross the road.
Random Guy: I dont know why?
Joke-Teller:To get to the other side.
Random Guy:Thats a terrible joke. My seventh reason for this is that im kind of thinking about a clan shift from GHEIST to sakhrom. My eighth and final reason is that i just really want your card. Thank you for using your valuble time to read this sorry about the multiple posts i kept accidently pressing the submit button.
16/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 01:48

Urg... I was hoping for some fun stuff to read, not some pity contest...

In case you missed it. You're being judged on how entertaining your essay is. "Why you deserve it," is just the topic.

I'll drop the 10 sentence limit because, to be honest, most of the best stuff is below 10 sentences.
17/104
LimChonKah- - Titan English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 02:17

Even if GraksmxxT is pretty convincing, people have always known he had a tendency to exaggerate. And it's not surprising when you find out that he claims to have been sent to Earth by the authorities of the planet, Vronk. Open-minded, the Sakrohms nevertheless welcomed him into their fold with the sole condition that he stop raving on about his supposed alien heritage.

Tell me, why would anyone want a card like that? Seriously, a exaggerating alien? Barf. Let's talk about his abilities. 8/5 with a DR of 5 min 1 and a Sakhrom bonus of -8 opp atk min 3. SOA or Protection: Damage cards can go kick its butt. Do me a favor, give me the card and I'll help you to get rid of this thrash.
18/104
HonorGuard - Titan English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 02:20

People are spamming
To get a free graks in trade
I blame Toxica
19/104
Linkinabox - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 03:44

Bzzzz bzzz bz bzzzz Mantiz bzzz bzzzz bzz bzzz. Bzzzz Mantizzz bzz, bz Sakrohm bzz bzzz Bzzzz !! Bzz Mantizz Clint City bzz, bz bzzz bzzz GraksmxxT bz !

Words cannot express how much I deserve a GraksmxxT. I apparently can't use reverse psychology nor can I make poems. My lack of creativity probably won't allow me to get the prize, but maybe if I start to use double negative, it could do something. So far there are six sentences. This is sentence number seven. I'm attempting to do this event, but I've pretty much lost to the political message, unless I come up with my own message that can be deeply ingrained in people's minds.

"I did not have sexual relations with that alien, Miss TrinmkkT... "

Now with that said, I have nothing else to say, except that this is the tenth sentence.
20/104
GWN-repent - Novice English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 03:56

@Toxica It's sort of hard to make an entertaining essay, you should make us write a story and relate it to something else other that why we deserve it because you can't entertain anyone with a topic like that

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals