Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

21/104
muscles2 - Hero English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 04:14

Lving on the prarie was lovely untile that day. That day everything was change. It was a hot autumm day, but I was smiling and happy to mik the sheep. Then out of no where a UFO came and there appered a Gramssxt. He came and I told him to get off my farm, but he in return fried my chicken. I brought out my wife Louise to chase him away but the minute he saw her he fell in love. I told him to give back my wife and he squeezed all the milk out of my cows. He took my wife, but she apparently was too fat, so she couldn't fit insid. Then an idea hit m. I called the GHEIST to eleminate the target and told them they would have an awesome being for the taking over the universe. I was so happy when they came because i got to see Santa Klawz.. Well than the tragedy happened, the GHEIST went for me and killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in death I had many time to think, I was the one who chained Artus to a chain because he wouldn't tell me where Grakks went. He said only Justin Bieber was good enough to take down the legenday Graks. So now I'm back and I have brainwashed Selena Gomez into helping me take over Justin Bieber and most importanly Grakks. MWH HAHAHAHAHA. All I need is him and I will regain m farm and avenge those cows and chickens!!!!
22/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 05:06

@GWN-repent
Post#20
-------

It's not hard to make an essay entertaining at all.

E.G.
--------
When I was 5 years old I used to have a pet GraksmxxT. He was my best friend in the whole world. We would laugh, play and eat each others' spaghetti! But then my daddy decided to sell him to a dirty old man who smelled like moldy wood, and bought a big, fat, stinky Kolos instead.

I hate daddy's Kolos so much! Ever since daddy got his Kolos people started complaining about OHKO's and the house smelled like sewage water. Worst was that he would eat all of the pillz so none of the other pets could have any! Thankfully our neighbor, Robb Cr, was a nice man and he killed daddy's Kolos with a meat grinder. Daddy was so sad that me moved away from Clint City with a "rage quit". With daddy gone I'm really lonely now.

I wish I had another GraksmxxT to play with.
--------

You see? I spewed that out in under 5 minutes.

All it takes is creativity, a good imagination, and a great sense of humor to make something exciting and fun (talent in writing helps immensely, also). It's a writing contest, if they can't do it... Sorry...

There are some very fun submissions so far.
23/104
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 06:51

I don't need your GraksmxxT. Die in hell.
24/104
M-Bison - Legend English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 07:02

Hmm I want your GraksmxxT because...

I want? I'm having your GraksmxxT because I'm M-bison, as you stated '' the master of the universe'' which is obviously referering to me. Yes, I did spell referring wrong, did you notice then or did it take you till now? Well truth is this is my universe so I will spell my words how I want, problem?

Back to the GraksmxxT, you should be grateful if I take it off your hands to be honest, someone like me taking such a humble gift? I'm actually considering not taking it off your hands just because I'd have to give you 50 of my clintz.

Here's the question, what could I do with a signed Toxica GraksmxxT? a lot more than anyone else, because again, I'm M-bison, the blind monk. I could use your GraksmxxT to win ELO, I could personally change the face of the world with your GraksmxxT, this is starting to sound more of a gift to you than me. The fame you'd get, the glory, it only makes sense to give me your GraksmxxT.

I'll also gladly take 2nd and 3rd places cards off your hands, seems I, M-bison, could only put such powerful cards to good use.

I'll leave you with a quote from the queen,

''Only M-bison can defeat M-bison''

Sorry about spelling mistakes, grammar, ect Toxica it's 5am lol Goodluck with your event (not even sure I did it right? xD)
25/104
FaZe Zero - Senior English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 10:27

Sorry toxica
but the pity story is true and not some made up stuff
sorry if it didnt entertain you but it is true
26/104
GWN-repent - Veteran English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 19:53

@Toxica So can I try again?
27/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 21:27

Certainly. Actually, you can submit as many posts as you like. I know that it's like to write something and then think of something better right after. You can only win one prize, though.
28/104
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 23:27

I believe in random acts of kindness….

I'm an interior design student in San Diego. My goal is to graduate school, and start my design career as soon as possible.
I have 5 more semesters left(1year and half) until the graduation.

Besides being a full-time student, I have two part time jobs as a server and also unpaid internship. I have been taking care of myself, and have been paying all my livings and tuitions until last semester; however, I'm now at the point that I can't help myself anymore.

All my savings were used for my tuition, and my part time job can't afford it. I don't have family that can help me either. My tuition per semester is close to $10,000. I need $50,000 to graduate…..

I know I'm asking a lot, but I can't give up on my dream yet. I finally found what I like to do, and have been trying so hard for going school and working hard at the same time past few years.

Any GraksmxxT will be very helpful, well appreciated, and aid me in paying for tuition by owning any and all fellow T2ers.
Thanks for reading this, and your kindness.
29/104
HonorGuard - Titan English
Friday 24/02/2012, 02:22

"Actually, you can submit as many posts as you like."

I have to admit, spam loses a lot of appeal when you are on forum where posts are pre-moderated, where there are no quote pyramids, no post edit, and where there is no trollface.jpg

Also, you should post this on japanese forums, just make sure you change your flag to japan and your avatar to udon soup though if you are doing that

I'm feeling uninspirational today, so I will just post in one sentence paragraphs format, with commas, and cheer you on in your epic journey to throw a graks in the trash.
30/104
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 24/02/2012, 02:32

Well. I don't "deserve" that card, but there is more at stake - lot of cute kittens and ponies are about to die a horrible death - unless... No, this is not a threat. This is just information - information that you can use to make your decision. Let me explain:

You certainly have comprehension of physics, most likely even vague glimpse of deep quantum physics? As you know there are countless number of quantum states, therefore countless number of parallel universes. These universes are interconnected by quantum fluctuation so they affect each other slightly - in unperceivable manner. Currently one of these quantum states are tied to the bytes that make out the owner of Grax in the UR database. That quantum state affects the flightpath of huge meteorite in an alternate universe. Currently that meteorite is heading towards beautiful peaceful green planet of kittens and ponies. By altering the state of the owner of card to be me, you cause the necessary changes in that parallel universe - trough the quantum fluctuation - so the meteor passes the planet and instead of horrible fireball of Mayhem and death it becomes more like fireworks displays for those furry adorable creatures (and they have big big begging eyes.).

I trust you to make the right thing, not for my personal benefit or gain - but for the sake of innocent furries in distant planet.

Yours sincerely,
DeepEnd

ps. Remember the kittens. The cute, furry, big blue eyed, meowing, playful innocent little kittens.

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals