Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

31/104
GWN-repent - Senior English
Friday 24/02/2012, 05:53

Long long ago. In a place far away. There lived a young, handsome and rich prince known by the name of GraksmxxT. He was the ruler of the land of Vronktopia. His subjects didn't like him because he always exaggerated his stories and lied to them often. Nobody knew, but GraksmxxT had a low self-esteem so he made up stories and lied to gain popularity .

One day, one of his subjects by the name of Uranus decides to kidnap GraksmxxT and sell him to traders from Clint City of Earth because he was tired of Graksmxxt's lies and if she succeeded, she would be a hero among the people. That night, Uranus gathered some friends to kidnap GraksmxxT. That night they broke into the palace, busted down the door of GraksmxxT and shot him with a tranquilizer gun. When he was out cold, they grabbed him and dashed out of the palace.

They met the traders from Clint City at the edge of Vronktopia and sold GraksmxxT to them for 500 000 Vronks. The next morning, the king of Vronktopia, SkrumxxT, found that his son was missing. He ordered a serach of the whole city and the guards couldn't find him. One guard was able to get information that GraksmxxT was sold to people from Clint City of Earth. I am that guard. The king ordered me to go and retrieve GraksmxxT by any means necessary.

After billions of yars of searching, I have found out that you, Toxica have our prince in custody. Give him to me before the people of Vronk declare war on Clint City.

Hope you enjoy
32/104
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 24/02/2012, 07:20

I Pmed you.. look It
33/104
FaZe Zero - Senior English
Friday 24/02/2012, 10:57

Hmm So i see Toxica , SO I SEE

Your GraksmxxT means almost nothing to me
I Do not deserve it , i just want it
Before you go marching off thinking that the obnoxious entry by the person known as zero means nothing to you. Realize that your god will be angry, no not angry, raging furious that i did not win your GraksmxxT . And your god will beseech and send you to the lowest parts of hell. This god is the only person that deserves this card. Your god, clintz city's god. This god you have thought to love you, to adore you. He only had one goal, to own this card. His anger had grown since the Friday of the 21st of December 2007. His anger would not last though it seemed , but during the many events, his anger overwelhmed him. And unfortunately the reader of this comment would not realize the the facts , the spelling errors nor the fact that is Friday the 21st of 2007 December , was infact the birth of Toxicas life into Urban Rivals. Or the fact that all this anger! All of the hatred is due to only one fact.

Your God Toxica , Our God
He Is Angry Simply Because he will not get your GraksmxxT
Because he is Zero ..........

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Hope u liked
34/104
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 24/02/2012, 13:19

I like GWN-repent's story
35/104
Friday 24/02/2012, 17:44

Thankns
36/104
FuRiAx_HoA - Imperator English
Friday 24/02/2012, 20:12

*Play (In your head) "Imperial march" from Star Wars*

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away there was a planet where in the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf.
One Sunday morning the warm sun came up and -pop- out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry catepillar. He started to look for some food, On Monday he ate through one apple, but he was still hungry, on Tuesday he ate through two pears,, but he was still hungry, on Wednesday he ate through three plums but he was still hungry, On Thursday he ate through 4 strawberries but he was still hungry, On Friday he ate through 5 oranges but he was still hungry. On Saturday he ate through one piece of chocolate cake, one ice cream cone, one pickle , one slice of swiss cheese,one slice of silami, one lollipop, one piece of Cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake and one slice of watermellon, that night he had a stomachache. The next was Sunday again and the catepillar ate through one nice green leaf and after that he felt much better.Now he wasn't hungry anymore -and he wasn't little any more. He was a big fat catepillar. He started to build a small house called a cocoon around himself. He stayed inside for more than two weeks. Then one day he nibbled a whole in the cocoon and pushed his way out, and..... he was a beautiful butterfly.

The End

Now that was nothing to do with why i want your Graaksmxxt but I rekon i deserve it, don't you?
37/104
FuRiAx_HoA - Imperator English
Friday 24/02/2012, 20:19

Sorry GWN-repent if it looks like i copied you at the beggining... i didnt even see your post when i waas writing mine . If this has up set you i am sorry
38/104
Saturday 25/02/2012, 00:46

Haha no problem
39/104
Chronosigner - Master - Noir English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 03:50

As I blasted awake by a loud crack that was GraksmxxT blasting though my bedroom window. I was awoken with a terrible stench.. which i later found to be Graksmxxts normal smell. "What is that god awful smell" i said as i awoke hardly even able to even see though the dryed tears in my eyes that formed as i sleep the night before. "God put some freaking pants" GraksmxxT said to me as a was standing trying to logically think though this WTF moment. as a looked down i found that i was not in fact wearing any pants.
"who or what are you, you freak" i said clenching a in my right hand, a lamp while wearing a snuggie as my only article of clothing.
"Who me?" GraksmxxT asked as though it didn't even know who the hell i was talking about.
"Yes you idiot you just blasted though my window. What the hell do you expect me to do you do i live on the eleventh floor of a hotel not the first floor of a freaking flat." i yelled through grated teeth finally composed and fully awake.
"I was just walking around and i found myself here, weird right" GraksmxxT said in a curious tone as though even it had no idea why it was there.
"Just go away please." i said still wanting to go to back to bed.
"Ok" it said, after which it slithered out of my room. I found the current situation the best time to slither back into my bed and rest and recover from the mental scar that thing left me. Luckily i never saw the thing again...
40/104
0_Pwned - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 04:34

…Perhaps the most direct consequence of homelessness is the separation of children from their parents. Wright suggests that while most homeless families have dependent children, only about half have their children living with them. This is attributed to several factors. Anticipating homelessness, some parents voluntarily place their children in foster care directly prior to their episode of homelessness; other children are removed from families because of abuse and neglect, homelessness often being considered a form of neglect. Homeless facility requirements may also inadvertently contribute to family dissolution. Many family shelters have eligibility requirements; the most frequently cited restriction is the refusal to accept adolescent males, or any males over the age of fourteen, including fathers. One result of these regulations is that many older homeless children leave their families and try to make it on their own. Research on homeless children and families suggests that they appear particularly vulnerable to psychological, emotional, and developmental risk. Housing assistance alone may not be sufficient to guarantee either long-term, independent living, or the healthy child and family development that likely have been compromised by episodes of homelessness…

i think i deserve your GraksmxxT

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals