[Event] [insert witty name here] 1st prize = Marco Cr

Tuesday 06/03/2012, 09:45
IM Spartacus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
IM Spartacus - Legend - ImmortalityEnglish - Tuesday 06/03/2012, 09:45

Event is open to anyone who wishes to join up entrance fee of 500 clintz, first place will receive Marco Cr with 0xp!!

[Insert Witty Name Here]

2/5
IM Spartacus - Legend - Immortality English
Tuesday 06/03/2012, 15:07

Anyone who has already looked and decided not to play the rules have changed to more or less encompass the Standard rules that UR is going to implement soon.
3/5
IM Spartacus - Legend - Immortality English
Saturday 10/03/2012, 00:47

Still looking for entrants, the more people join the more prizes will be up for grabs
4/5
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 20:24

Why does need to be fee I am just really angry in u I wanna join but I won't win and have not enough clintz
5/5
lightball20 - Imperator English
Tuesday 10/04/2012, 19:24

The fee pays for the price, not all players who hold events have millions of clintz to just give out to people, so for the most part they charge an entrance fee that goes for the prize, and these events are for players who can easily afford that amount of money and have better decks, most people dont aim events where you battle each other towards new players

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals