Click here if you forgot your password.

Suggestions for Elo Mono Piranas deck

Monday 12/03/2012, 10:40
pogier - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
pogier - Veteran - Face Everything And RejoiceEnglish - Monday 12/03/2012, 10:40

In deck: Coleridge, Ector, Sliman, Kalder, Hawkins Noel, Puff Rhed, Scubb

in collection: Cyan, Dante, Greesh, Gran Vista, Mayhem, Spycee, Taljion, Baba, Kristin

Any advice on how to fix it?

2/10
badbigwlly - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Monday 12/03/2012, 15:01

3/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/03/2012, 17:49

You could try the changes above, but i would change Kalder to Taljion instead of Puff.
4/10
0 Anderson - Titan English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 05:02

Wrong section. Try the section below this with the "Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode" header.
5/10
pogier - Veteran - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 10:21

@0 anderson sorry if it's under the wrong section, i assumed that since it was under the daily tournament that i should post it here xD
@UM-AaaBattery and badbigwlly why is Kristin better than Sliman? and changed Baba for Hawkins Noel already.
6/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 16:54

I just prefer a sometimes stop all with 7 power instead of a 5* with 5 power. Also Slimans minimum is the same as his power and due to the lower * card winning when attacks are the same a minimum the same as your power on a 5* is not that helpfull.
7/10
MobiusWyrm - Legend - Second 2 None English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 17:03

Kristin is more versatile than Sliman. Sliman's biggest flaw is that he drops power to his own, and at 5 Stars that means that he will lose to to anyone that matches your pill usage.
8/10
LoA Grimbo - Hero English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 11:22

I love pirahnas for ELO, and I think you have the right idea with this fairly budget dack.
I think the key is to keep your draws consistant and varied. You want your opponent to have to account for every card from 2* to 5*. Thats why the Hawkins cards work so well.
With that in mind I ditched Puff from my mono deck because he doesn't do enought damage and his 9 power isn't enough to make him a true wall card. I would also look passed Sliman. Remember that if its a draw in a match the card with the lower star value wins. That means you always need one more pill with Sliman. Also, he is realy vulnerable to attack manipulation cards (like the excellent Talijon).
I like the idea of playing with Kristin a bit to see if she suits your style. Other than that I'd save my clintz for some Pirahana's staples like Tula who it sounds like you will be able to afford soon enough.
9/10
pogier - Veteran - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 12:28

Thanks for all the suggestions guys The Sliman for Kristin seems like a better strategy. My new goal now is to save up for Tula.
10/10
0 Anderson - Titan English
Thursday 15/03/2012, 04:11

If it is for Daily Tournaments, why dont you title it Suggestions for mono Piranas DT deck?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals