Scoring rules for DT
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 22:50
kontamusse - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Scoring rules for DT
kontamusse - Legend - ATLANTIDEEnglish - Wednesday 04/04/2012, 22:50

How are the new scoring rules for DT?
I noticed that the scores have gone up (before you needed about 200 for top 150, or 80 points for top third; now you need much more).

2/5
Mudeater - Senior - Great White North English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 02:36

Usually I can always get in top 25-100. Wins gave me around 24ish points. Now wins give me 14. Logically, it should take less points to get in top 100, but harder to get those points. But I get the feeling there is some hidden rules I don't understand.
3/5
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 02:46

The timers are shorter; therefore ppl can do more in less time, get more matches in. Therefore more points.
Of course, there was apparently a glitch where ppl were made mods and admins. They might've boosted their scores but idk.
4/5
marcoleehk - Veteran - HKG English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 03:20

Due to the shortening of time allocated each round, i guess it needs about 100 to get the 1 credit now.
5/5
shadyprogramme - Veteran - HkGoLdEn English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 05:44

The lower star you have in your deck the more points you get per match. With the new DT system matching similarly stared deck to play against each other, I would suggest playing 8 2-star cards to maximize the points per match!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals