DT doubts,any1 help

DT doubts,any1 help
Wednesday 11/04/2012, 03:48
0Xenomorph0 - Guru Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
DT doubts,any1 help
0Xenomorph0 - Guru - força supremaPortuguês - Wednesday 11/04/2012, 03:48

I have doubts about daily tournaments banned characters,if i play on extended room with 25 stars deck the banned characters are the same for elo or are only the list that says pennalty on dts.gonna paste it down here.i I really would like to know what are the banned chars on daily tournaments only extended25
i think the info i pasted down is out of date it says tournaments are for t1,t2 and elo,arent they only on standard and extended ?

Pasting from site

The characters currently banned from the ELO mode by the staff are:
Yayoi, Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie Cr, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva Cr, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Copper, Ambre, Bridget, Hugo, Morphun, Striker, Lamar Cr, Shakra, Alec Cr, Marco Cr, Kerry, Rolph, Kolos, Emeth, Rowdy, Eyrik, Eklore, Toro, Smokey Cr, Gil, Hawk, Arno, Lou, Sylth, Shann, Arkn, Caelus Cr, Sledg, Ghumbo, Ulrich, Oshitsune, Sigma, Bonnie Ld

Daily Tournaments: Characters with penalties

Some characters give a 2 points penalty at the end of each match in Daily Tournament. You can see the list of these characters below:
Sakrohm (2)
Guru Cr
GraksmxxT

Junkz (1)
DJ Korr Cr

Roots (1)
Kiki Cr

La Junta (1)
General Cr

Montana (3)
Lyse Teria Cr
Vickie Cr
Mona

Nightmare (1)
Kolos

Leaders (2)
Ambre
Hugo

Uppers (3)
Jackie Cr
Zatman
Nellie

Rescue (2)
Marco Cr
Alec Cr

2/6
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 11/04/2012, 06:27

The banned characters for DT, aka the characters that will give you a point penalty are
Sakrohm (2)
Guru Cr
GraksmxxT

Junkz (1)
DJ Korr Cr

Roots (1)
Kiki Cr

La Junta (1)
General Cr

Montana (3)
Lyse Teria Cr
Vickie Cr
Mona

Nightmare (1)
Kolos

Leaders (2)
Ambre
Hugo

Uppers (3)
Jackie Cr
Zatman
Nellie

Rescue (2)
Marco Cr
Alec Cr

The ELO banned characters aren;t affected in the DT, unless they're in that list.
3/6
marcoleehk - Veteran - HKG English
Thursday 12/04/2012, 04:18

Is that means only the characters from the updated list will have penalty in DT?
The list for ELO banned by staff will not have penalty?
4/6
0Xenomorph0 - Guru - força suprema Português
Thursday 12/04/2012, 04:41

Tks for the info
5/6
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 13/04/2012, 05:52

So Caelus Cr isn't even penalized? That... probably needs fixin'. Caelus + Vortex = auto-win.
6/6
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Sunday 22/04/2012, 06:19

I just posted a similar topic because I hadn't seen this. Can we get the rules page to reflect what is accurate?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals