Something about elo..

Something about elo..
Monday 16/04/2012, 20:12
3M Allex - Senior Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Something about elo..
3M Allex - Senior - 3LO MA$T3RRomână - Monday 16/04/2012, 20:12

I still trying to understand how random in elo is working ??
how everytime i have a clan like GHEIST or Roots , i fight against of course , Skeelz or other GHEIST/sackrohm and night ?? after i change my deck with Junkz or Montana etc , i fight with santinel , or Uppers ..

it is because everybody changes his deck in the same time ????
of course i trully belive that is not the reason..

so...CAN anyone tell me , how it's work ???

best regards,
Allex
« Previous12Next »

11/20
3M Allex - Senior - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Thursday 19/04/2012, 18:48

Is in elo mode , so in this room isn't work in this way...not every clan can beat other...only if you have 15-16* hand , and you play agains 8* in every match )
12/20
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 20/04/2012, 03:51

The reason for your misfortune is luck, and the solution to your problem is simple. Build a deck that's not usually shut down by a particular clan. The easiest way to do this is to make a split deck with complimentary abilities. For example... If you have a Montana half-deck combined with a half-deck that has attack manipulation ability, you will almost always have a slight winning advantage against your opponent.

Trying to make Top 100 with a Mono deck is hard unless you're an expert with that clan... Or you're playing Rescue.
13/20
MobiusWyrm - Legend - Second 2 None English
Friday 20/04/2012, 20:12

You put this on the DT Board, but I won't hold that against you. When I have played ELO I have found that at certain points I kept seeing the same decks show up. Changing the deck can help, but notice what you are playing agianst, and your ELO score. If you keep seeing the same style of deck at a certain point, plan for it accordingly. Grab something you aren't seeing.
14/20
Friday 20/04/2012, 22:46

I change deck after 2 loses fight , but i see this problem in DT , and surv , now if i am in top 20 elo , UR creates me an advantage , i use stop abilitis like Janice or etc , and always play against Roots or GHEIST ...if i had 1300 score , i play against All Stars or else...this thing is frustrating !
15/20
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 26/04/2012, 16:25

I didn't get started on ELO until thursday this week. Today i think 60% of my opponents have been running SoA clans. They're beating my Zerk/Banger deck, but they must not be beating anything else if they're all still piled around 1000.
16/20
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 26/04/2012, 17:33

Don't you people who post here or the mod who approved this think this thread belongs in Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode?
17/20
Thursday 26/04/2012, 20:06

It is something mesterios around here with elo mode
18/20
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 27/04/2012, 05:18

@merlin of course it does. Someone should move it. Until it happens, we have to reply here.
19/20
Artemis-BZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Friday 27/04/2012, 06:17

Yes, it does Merlin and Peetelafoote, but once it's been approved in the wrong forum, it can not be moved. If 3MAllex wants to continue with the discussion, he should close this thread and re-post it in the correct forum
20/20
Sunday 29/04/2012, 09:41

I think i have I reached where i had in the head so....we meet all with other discussion

cheers all,
Allex

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals