(EVENT) MILESTONE 3

(EVENT) MILESTONE 3
Tuesday 17/04/2012, 21:59
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
(EVENT) MILESTONE 3
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 17/04/2012, 21:59

This event celebrates my 30th event as a creator, which is a very special occasion to me and something that I'm extremely thankful and appreciative for,

MILESTONE 3

This WILL be the biggest event in CC Circuit history. If you've ever played a CC Circuit event or ever considered doing so, this is the one to join!

Looking forward to world class competition, HUGE prizes, and the most fun you've had in an event.

***** The event will begin on May 1st and a donation worth 1000 clintz or more is required along with the 500 clintz entry fee to participate *****

I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank anyone and everyone who has ever participated in, donated to, or in any other way contributed to any CC Circuit event.

2/4
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 19:16

Prizes are already quite large and they'll only get larger. You'd be crazy to miss this event not only because of the ridiculous value you'd be getting by joining but also because it;s going to be a blast. You must must must check this one out today!
3/4
Friday 20/04/2012, 03:04

We've got 75 players already and a ridiculous prize pool that will still grow significantly. Don't miss this one. If you're a remotely decent battler and you're looking for world class competition and a shot for huge recognition and even huger prizes you just cannot miss this event.
4/4
Saturday 21/04/2012, 00:46

Donation total is already around 500,000 clintz and it will only continue to grow. When first and second are the only players getting prizes, imagine what you'd win if you took this event down. Don't miss this opportunity. Become part of the best event circuit in the game. Join MILESTONE 3 today!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals