Those "systems" are lies the star system didnt work this one wont either.
I had a 16 star deck and I had to fight a deck almost full of five stars. Out of the 4 cards 3 were 5 stars and the other was 4 stars. how fair is that?!!! all of my cards were 2 stars.
This game is just a guessing game vote if u agree
Ya, I'm looking at the link and there doesn't seem to be any change in the FAQ. Certainly nothing is mentioned regarding all the updates mentioned in the previous thread about DT changes; No quick battle, no bonus points for series of wins, no tiers of penalized characters, etc.
So where is the correct link, or when do you think you will be updating the site? Thanks in advance.
More details about battle points:
- Defeat: +5 points
- Draw: +10 points
- Rounds played (in which each player has bet at least one pillz): 1 = 1 point, 2 = 2 points, 3 = 4 points, 4 = 8 points.
- Rounds won: 1 = 2 points, 2 = 4 points, 3 =
9 points, 4 = 16 points.
Victory Bonus (only in the event of a win)
- Win: +15 points
- A win with at least one pillz left at the end of the fight: +2 points
- A win with at least 12 life points left: +2 points
- A win with fewer stars in your deck than your opponent’s: +1 point per star. Max 5 pts.
- KO: +2 points
Timed out/Quit (considered as a win for the opposing player)
- The player who times out/quits: -20 points
Finding an opponent depends on your level: a player with a deck on a certain level can only confront a player with a deck on the same level.
Level 1: 0 to 23 stars
Level 2: 24 to 31 stars
Level 3: 32* stars+