You wouldn't say that if you ever read his, er, her bio.
They updated the Points in DT.
- Defeat: +5 points
- Draw: +10 points
- Rounds played (in which each player has bet at least one pillz): 1 = 1 point, 2 = 2 points, 3 = 4 points, 4 = 8 points.
- Rounds won: 1 = 2 points, 2 = 4 points, 3 =
9 points, 4 = 16 points.
Victory Bonus (only in the event of a win)
- Win: +15 points
- A win with at least one pillz left at the end of the fight: +2 points
- A win with at least 12 life points left: +2 points
- A win with fewer stars in your deck than your opponent’s: +1 point per star. Max 5 pts.
- KO: +2 points
Timed out/Quit (considered as a win for the opposing player)
- The player who times out/quits: -20 points
•If 2 players have more than 100 points during a tournament, the time allotted to play each round is considerably reduced.
Some characters give a points penalty at the end of each match in Daily Tournament. You can see the list of these characters below:
Group A ( - 10 points ):
GraksmxxT , DJ Korr Cr , Kiki Cr , General Cr ,Lyse Teria Cr , Vickie Cr , Ambre , Hugo , Jackie Cr , Marco Cr , Alec Cr ,Lamar Cr , Smokey Cr , Tanaereva Cr , Guru Cr , Caelus Cr , Eyrik ,Eklore , Morphun
Group B ( - 5 points ):
Kolos , Copper , Striker , Rolph , Emeth ,Oshitsune , Kerry , Shann , Gil , Ghumbo ,Marina , Naginata , Spyke , Slyde , Eddie ,Bonnie Ld , Sigma
Group C ( - 2 points ):
Rowdy , Sledg , Lou , Zatman , Ulrich , Ratanah, Hawk , Wee Lee , Toro , Yayoi , Shakra , Askai ,Dorian , Cliff
Its to try and give DTs more veriety so that more decks then just low * decks can win.