Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What cards should I use to make a great Jungo deck?

Thursday 02/08/2012, 03:27
MaxStriker01 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
MaxStriker01 - Imperator - Hip Hop MessiahzEnglish - Thursday 02/08/2012, 03:27

I was able to get Scopica, Psylo, Nahema, and Benicio so far. Should use these cards or replace them with other Jungo cards?

2/7
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 06:11

Psylo and Nahema are decent... "decent". There are better four stars like Niva and Eggman, and Buba in a mono. The only deck I'd see those cards is DM extended. All three stars that Jungo have are good except for probably Dagouba. All two stars in Jungo except for Somba are good. Troompah and Askai tie for the best Jungo 5 star, (in my opinion) then, Ongh.
3/7
amethal - Hero - ONE WORLD English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 08:34

Get Radek. He's cheap, and a very good card. I'd use him over Psylo anyday. (Rodney is good too but Mindy is better at what she does). If you don't have the clintz for Troompah, consider using Boohma, he's pretty good in mono.
Gerald is "decent" too if you're low on budget.
4/7
ItsMyYard - Master - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 09:46

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSylth.......
5/7
Wahzoo - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 03/08/2012, 04:24

Well Max this is difficult to answer as you did not specify what format you are looking to build a deck for. Let me know what format you are making one for and I'll help you out.
6/7
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 03/08/2012, 11:08

The cards you have are good/OK for play, most useless is Psylo, not because SoA isnt great to have - but because Psylo basically have nothing else for 4*....

Buba is sweet always for mono Jungo.

Most importantly you need now attack aiding cards to make your life a little easier. Here your choise limited:
5* - Askai, Troompah
4* - none
3* - Radek, Rodney and as last resort (or for survivor) Boohma
2* - Mindy

And finally DR cards give you manouver space. I dont recommend Niva because she is predicatable - but Pegh is extremely useful.

And then there is Jean - the new card. You get the cheap SoA in great shell for the starcost.
7/7
BilabongtvWMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted Português
Tuesday 04/09/2012, 13:03

Jungo for elo-
Askai, and Troompah
Buba
Nyema
Mindy, Pegh, Jean, Ashinko

If one of top two cards are unavailable pick Ongh...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals