Suggestions for my Junkz/Uppers combo

Friday 03/08/2012, 21:16
owButtacup Ld - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLDEnglish - Friday 03/08/2012, 21:16

I used a deck in ELO to try to reach 1300 after weeks of unsuccesful attempts.
Here it is:
deleted
What I have in mind is Samantha -> Gail Ld, and Gibson -> Qubik. I put in lots of SoB with the mindest set that everyone was gonna run Rescue, Sentinel and clans with power manipulation for a bonus this week. I thought that the use of my SoB would be able to overpower clans when their bonus is removed.

R&C please. Thanks

2/2
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Saturday 04/08/2012, 13:29

My rule of thumb with Uppers is to use at least 5 to guarantee the bonus. Junkz + Uppers isn't an ideal mix but Junkz are ok with 3. Gibson -> Qubik is a good upgrade. If you go down to 3 Junkz you'll need to lose Jiro as his ability is the least reliable. You probably want Maurice -> Kayazan as well since you are very light on damage. I generally don't suggest Veenyle Cr but she is useful mixed with Uppers and might be a better fit than Flanagan.

I'm a big, big fan of Samantha but you might change her to Jose Star to further improve damage.

Kazayan
Nellie
Oxen
Rubie
Jose Star
Qubik
Tremorh
Veenyle Cr

This preset could use an 8 power character that in Uppers would be Kazayan -> Dorian, and in Junkz Tremorh -> Eebiza or Fizzle, but to make that move you would have to drop Rubie -> Samantha or Tremorh -> Flanagan, which are both very costly tradeoffs.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals