Chan
Fei
Futoshi
Kuei
Kusuri
Ralph
Yumi
Zhu Tang

Any suggestions on how I should improve it?

2/5
5ar G - Guru English
Saturday 04/08/2012, 20:31

This is alright for mono fang pi. But unfortunately playing Fang Pi Clang mono in ELO doesn't pay off. Instead try pairing them with another clan. Pussycats are a great choice because of synergy that 2 clans bonuses have. This comes from Fang Pi user. I have them mixed with my Sakrohm, and it is working awesome. Chan, Kusuri, Zhu Tang, Zinfrid + Petra, Jautya, Murray, Anakrohm (switch to Uranus when he is unbanned). They have some really nice cards such as Chan, Kusuri, Zhu Tang which make a very nice low star half deck. So my point is try to mix it with another clan.

Hope I helped
3/5
MoB_Joyce - Hero English
Sunday 05/08/2012, 23:23

Thx! gonna write them down
what pussycat cards are good for elo?
and also what do you think of Shifou compared to Zhu Tang and Ralph? i heard that Shifou made Fang Pi more usable
4/5
5ar G - Guru English
Monday 06/08/2012, 00:37

I haven't used Shifou yet since I am waiting for his price to fall. Compared to Zhu Tang and Ralph. For my gamestyle Zhu Tang is a staple due to his game breaking ability. I'd choose Shifou instead Ralph for sure.

Pussycats has some really nice cards for ELO such as :
2* : Lucy, Wanda, Brittany
3* : Muze, Cherry, Noemi
4* : Ditha
5* : Charlie, Ditha, Louise
5/5
GvnOva - Master - DirtyTwo Card Pickup English
Monday 06/08/2012, 03:52

Pussycats is quite weak against SoA and they work better with Sakrohm . Using 2 clans without attack/power manipulation is hard to win .

You could use FPC with Bangers , why ? because they both have lots of SoB/SoA cards with great stats, you can make a deck like this :
Beeboy Randal Loocio Graff
Futoshi Ld Shifou Ralph Kusuri

2 copy opp's bonus
2 SoA
1 SoB

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals