Looking for thoughts on this
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:19
ibtd - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Looking for thoughts on this
ibtd - Imperator - Die FrettchenEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 21:19

The frosted and the hitters

Any input is welcome. Wondering if there are adjustments I can make to this without killing the synergies.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Monday 13/08/2012, 04:49

I simply switched to mono-GHEIST actually. After I did that, it was a breeze getting to 1300 with only a few losses. Sad, but true. SoA bonus is just so strong. I can understand why GHEIST and Roots are among the clans with the highest perma-ban count.
12/14
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Monday 13/08/2012, 18:18

Let me guess, even without Draheera they're still pretty good. Sounds a promising idea although mono-Skeelz did get buffed recently with Dr Falkenstein
13/14
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Monday 13/08/2012, 21:25

Out of Draheera, Anibal, and Methane, I always considered Methane to be the weakest 4*. So whenever I built a mono-GHEIST, I didn't use him. Now that Draheera is gone, he is the replacement until a better 4* comes along. He isn't that bad, it just feels that his 7 power is a little on the weak side. My 5* choice was always Wardom, so I didn't care about Methanes additional damage much. Draheera/Anibal/Wardom still posed a 2HKO-threat, which is all you ever needed. It was just a matter of higher power to get the damage through.

Mono-GHEIST took a big hit when Arkn joined Toro and Rolph on the side-lines, but even then mono-GHEIST was doing just fine because Platinum isn't a liability. Now with Draheera gone as well, mono-GHEIST isn't as scary anymore, although you can now use Mok in Platinums place next to Elke and Z3r0 D34d.

Those 4 damage 2* really help keep mono-GHEIST alive because of the potential they have in combination with Wardom.

And yes, mono-Skeelz did receive ridiculous buffs as of late with Dr Falkenstein and before that with Michael. You can now have 2 cards with 7 power who have a base attack of 23 in combination with a 10/7, a 10/4, and an 8/4 -2 opp power. This insane power and attack manipulation is the reason why Greem is such a viable choice for a 4*. Of course there is the big threat of potential 12 damage as well. But with 7 power and no bonus she is rather easy to defend most of the time. Skeelz big downside is the third 2* slot.
14/14
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Monday 13/08/2012, 22:34

Yeah I'd have to agree, the Skeelz 3*s are not as good as some of their other cards.

Of course with all the mono-Uppers, mono-Jungo and Jungo hybrids out there(the number of which are getting ridiculous) I wonder if GHEIST still stands a chance in this week's format.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals