Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

16 Stars - Would This Deck Push Me Over The Top?

Wednesday 22/08/2012, 12:19
Barney_TnT - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTYPortuguês - Wednesday 22/08/2012, 12:19

Finally trying to play DTs competitively. Playing at sixteen stars, I went with the following Montana / Uppers deck:

Let's Try To Win At 16 Stars

I would like the opinion of a DT expert. Could this deck win me a Daily Tournament?
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTY Português
Wednesday 22/08/2012, 13:26

Better Version Of Winning At 16

Modified the previous deck, following the suggestion of a guildmate.
3/11
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 22/08/2012, 18:28

16* is no no, 25*- 31* is go go.
4/11
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 12:07

Nice deck. Though you might have trouble finding opponents in you catagory sometimes.
5/11
Thursday 23/08/2012, 21:45

You know, Battery, lots of people have talked to me about that problem, but I've never suffered from opponent shortage in the first tier.
6/11
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 12:46

I haven't actually played much low * DTs since the update so im not completely sure if there is a problem, i just pass on what other people say lol.
7/11
zikarl - Hero - Urban Gangs English
Friday 24/08/2012, 13:58

The secret is blah blah blah. there's a better set of half Uppers. try to figure it out. the Montana half deck is perfect.
8/11
Raptor WMD - Master English
Friday 24/08/2012, 19:32

No. You have very little chance to ever get the KO bonus. You are actually going to get a lower bonus for star count then if you played a 26* star deck in the second room. You will face significantly less newbs, crushing newbs is always important to winning DTs. During non-peak hours you will have trouble finding and opponent.
9/11
Tuesday 28/08/2012, 22:57

Raptor WMD - Thank you for the feedback. I have several questions to ask you:

Q1: "You are actually going to get a lower bonus for star count than if you played a 26 star deck in the second room."
Why is that? The bonus is of one point per star difference, with a maximum of a five points bonus - why does that mean that I would be getting a lower bonus?

Q2: "You will face significantly less newbs."
Good sir, I have to say that that statement makes it obvious that you have never played a D.T. at sixteen stars since the tier change, because two out of every three players you face are under level twenty with characters that are not fully levelled. What ground do you have to make that statement?

Q3: "During non-peak hours you will have trouble finding an opponent."
I refer you to my second question.
10/11
maximo6000 - Imperator - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 01/09/2012, 14:47

This can really give you points in the past T1 category.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals