Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
[RECR]
Killert452 - Senior - Night PowerEnglish - Wednesday 29/08/2012, 21:53

Here is the link to the recruitment page
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1804387
> First some quotes
> Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools
> Ability is nothing without opportunity.
> Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
> A Leader is a dealer in Darkness
> This is the Night Power, if you are tired of going into the light go opposite into the night. Any members welcome all people anywhere. Remember our moto There are things that go bump in the night and we are the ones that help them along, "cards is like vodka the more you drink the more you have". No type of cards in particular required, If we get a surge in membership will be maybe a challenge i call it King of the darkness . Why be good when you can be bad. why have when you have disaster. and why choose life when you can choose death.
> "I hear you say why would i want to join you but the question is why wouldnt you?".
> There a plenty of other guilds out there but the problem about big guild is there are too many people.
> In this clan you will learn true pain and suffering and you will be able to walk with the righteous or with the damned
>
> Let me repeat all people welcome

2/3
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 21:54

Night Power

Good luck.
3/3
Killert452 - Senior - Night Power English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 22:21

Thank you

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals